As the biggest Silva nuthugger/GSP detractor...

Anderson and GSP are two of the best ever -- I wished we could have had the chance to see them fight each other when they were both in their primes

I’m nearing 40 so If you were buying ppv view when I was teething then it must have been boxing because ufc didn’t exist

Hendricks ufc champ
Serra ufc champ
Hughes ufc champ
sherk ufc champ
Bisbing ufc champ
Condit ufc champ
Bj ufc champ
Shields strikeforce champ
Fitch wsof champ
Diaz strikeforce champ
Kos ncaa multiple time champ.

If anyone’s schedule looks like this besides maybe jones who was a steroid user please educate me because apparent I was teething when all this happened
Damn I never thought about that!! That’s the best fighter I’ve ever seen! He messed their whole career up! Lol good post my friend.

Redhawk will turn heel in this thread. It has to be coming.

it's gonna take more than subbing an overrated Bisping, to get over the years of boring championship fights GSP put me through. Hell even Ronda over GSP!!

Takes a big man to admit that, let's be honest, we all eat crow sooner or later, props for eating yours like a man.

Ooh, this is fun. You are an infant, if not in age, then in logical capacity. I assumed that you are represented in your avatar, which looks like a teenage boy, so take my assumption as a compliment, please.

Now follow along... we are comparing their title reigns and the fights that happened during the reign. Obviously, Anderson was no the same after he got old and broke his leg.

Anyway, let's break this foolish shit down:
Hendricks ufc champ - Only after kicking Georges' ass, getting robbed, and then getting the belt after GSP's retirement. Still a good win.

Serra ufc champ - Uh, only because he fucking brained Georges. Nice try. Do you even watch fights, or just google shit? This is a crap win. The biggest embarrassment of GSP's career is tapping to this gatekeeper.

Hughes ufc champ - Excellent win.

sherk ufc champ - Mediocre fighter and a natural LW, middling win

Bisb(p*)ing ufc champ - This did not take place during his title reign, but I'll give it to you, I guess

Condit ufc champ - No he wasn't. He was an interim (glorified contender) champ, and he got wrecked by a guy Anderson embarrassed, decent win

Bj ufc champ - Great win, although BJ is a LW, so eh

Shields strikeforce champ - Small org champ with no striking that had no place in the cage with GSP, meh win

Fitch wsof champ - Jesus, you count WSOF as legit champs? Fitch was a tough guy, and a decent win, but let's not oversell it

Diaz strikeforce champ - Again, small org belts mean nothing. The only weightclass in SF that mattered was HW, as it actually had top fighters. Again, you can tell I am a real fan, not a pissant fanboy

Kos ncaa multiple time champ. oh please. KOS was one dimensional and completely defenseless against Georges. Do I need to rattle off all of the grappling accolades from the guys Anderson fought? Maia? Lietes? Sonnen? Henderson?

Anderson beat PRIDE champ and Olympic wrestler Dan Henderson
Anderson beat Rich Franklin, UFC Champ, Twice
Anderson beat Forrest Griffin, UFC LHW Champ, you know, the weight class above him?
Anderson beat WEC champ (See? I can do it, too.) and D1 all-American Chael, Twice
Anderson beat two more LHWs in Irvin and Bonnar. Not amazing fighters, but they were much bigger, and he destroyed them. See? At least Silva didn't pick on smaller men like GSP
Anderson beat 2 BJJ champions in Lietes and Maia
Other notable wins in Marquardt and UFC champ Vitor

I don't know, man. Looks pretty fucking close, to me. Dare I say, Anderson even comes out ahead? I think so.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed going to school. Hit me up any time you need to get a sensible perspective from a legit fan.
Not considering Fitch shields and Diaz huge wins tells me you weren’t around in those days
Fitch was on like a 16 fight win streak before fighting George, even after George he went on another 5 or 6 fight win streak.

Shields was considered the best ww prior to fighting George just so you know shields beat Maia hendo lawler dayly and on a 15 fight win streak prior to gsp

Diaz 11 fight win streak and 12 if you consider the fact that most people thought he beat condit prior to fighting George.

...GSP is ahead of Anderson as GOAT.

Fuck you guys. Fuck the world.

GOAT arguments serve only to have something to talk about. There is no definitive formula. That said, some guys are clearly at the very highest level, and Anderson and GSP are two of those guys.

He’s definitely in the mix now as Goat. I still favour Anderson because of the way he destroyed people, but it’s interesting that if they fought not I would definitely have GSP winning

GSP was "in the mix" more than ten years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

"After years of public denials, Armstrong reversed course and admitted doping in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in January 2013."

"In February 2017, Lance Armstrong was handed a defeat by a federal judge. The federal government’s $100 million lawsuit, started by his old teammate Floyd Landis, against Lance Armstrong, was decided to proceed to trial. Determination of damages will now be left to a jury. Accordingly, the federal judge denied Armstrong’s request to throw the case out of court."

funny, GSP's wiki doesn't seem to mention anything like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

"After years of public denials, Armstrong reversed course and admitted doping in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in January 2013."

"In February 2017, Lance Armstrong was handed a defeat by a federal judge. The federal government’s $100 million lawsuit, started by his old teammate Floyd Landis, against Lance Armstrong, was decided to proceed to trial. Determination of damages will now be left to a jury. Accordingly, the federal judge denied Armstrong’s request to throw the case out of court."

funny, GSP's wiki doesn't seem to mention anything like this.

I don't think GSP dopes at all. If GSP tests positive at any point I'm probably done with this sport.

I was just answering a question.

Back