As the biggest Silva nuthugger/GSP detractor...

GSP may have the more impressive wins on paper, but he will never touch the greatness of Anderson's technique and showmanship in action. There is more than one way to be the greatest.

...GSP is ahead of Anderson as GOAT.

Fuck you guys. Fuck the world.

As the biggest GSP nuthugger/Silva detractor... Anderson is ahead of GSP as GOAT.

This thread is fucking awesome. LOL. Good man, Redcans. Glad you've seen the light.

Respect for accepting the truth.

No lie, I wasn't expecting this from you at all.

I'm proud of the character development you've shown tonight.

Silva fan here, he's my all time favorite, but credit where credit is due: Props to GSP for his victory tonight, he's THE MAN!

Although, the fact the he did it to Bisping made it a bit sweet for me. It had been a long time since I've rooted for him in one of his fight, and tonight was that night; fixing that error that was Bisping as MW champ.

Don't even put Anderson in the top 5. He is a fraud and a cheat. Anderson was never in the GOAT discussion anyways.

Come one man, the guy is being humble and nice with this thread. Just be a decent human being.

I think that now for the first time we can begin to have that conversation. This definitely nudged him into the GOAT category for me. I am actually one of those who did not consider him on that level before. For a number of reasons I am not going to go into right now. Well crap I will bullet point a few:

1. Hard for me to view Welter or below as GOAT material
2. GSP is/was a wrestle-fcking UD mill.
3. I happen to think he is one of the worst violators (of you know what) in the sport.
4. Him suddenly quitting because he got a good ass-beating at a priming 32 years old significantly diminishes GOAT cred in my book.

Those are the main ones.

But if he can continue to dominate at MW, then I'd be willing to put him on the level with Fedor, Andy and Bones in GOAT status.

<TheWire1>

Never thought I'd see the day.

Respect for finally dealing with it.

WTF

This ain't no Redhawks100 thread. I'm stunned.

giphy.gif

Redhawks has shown the world how to properly be humbled. Now if only JJ would follow his lead...

I never though I'd see this day. What a time to be alive.

He’s definitely in the mix now as Goat. I still favour Anderson because of the way he destroyed people, but it’s interesting that if they fought not I would definitely have GSP winning

Back