As I was saying for months..

Italian Brock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jds has mediocre boxing .. and he thought he could step in the ring with the klitchkos lol

You are so smart.

He'd have great boxing for a heavyweight if he didn't completely fall apart under pressure.

Jds has mediocre boxing .. and he thought he could step in the ring with the klitchkos lol

he should have read the thread about long guards, then he would have pulled the trigger with his right instead of backing off with Stipe's left in his face

Him backing up the way he does is tough to watch. he himself said in the post fight conference that he likes backing up and counterin but well how about COUNTERING.

JDS is really athletic and has insane handspeed looking at the pre fight open workouts you would think he wins.
He has no guard whatsoever but he doesn't parry or move his head either. he just backs up and turns away and then goes on the offence again. he has no defence whatsoever.
And now his chin isn't what it used to be so he cant afford that.

His offensive boxing is really good.

What really impresses me is Stipe. He is super basic has mostly a right hand but a decent jab. He's kinda like a budget Klitschko. 1-2 over and over again but he#s really good at it. He seemed to be throwing a few left hooks against JDS and he hopefully developes more of a left hand as well but his 1-2 is really good. He also rarely goes to the body.
His defence is similar to JDS' he doesn't block much, not a lot of headmovement but the difference to JDS is that he KNOWS that so in recent fights he has only been going FORWARD he knows his defence is meh so he made his offence his defence.

Also nremember when Micoic had featherfists? Couldn't finish Gonzaga, coulodnt know out ancient Hunt without the ref, but now he seems to be stopping every opponent

Him backing up the way he does is tough to watch. he himself said in the post fight conference that he likes backing up and counterin but well how about COUNTERING.

JDS is really athletic and has insane handspeed looking at the pre fight open workouts you would think he wins.
He has no guard whatsoever but he doesn't parry or move his head either. he just backs up and turns away and then goes on the offence again. he has no defence whatsoever.
And now his chin isn't what it used to be so he cant afford that.

His offensive boxing is really good.

What really impresses me is Stipe. He is super basic has mostly a right hand but a decent jab. He's kinda like a budget Klitschko. 1-2 over and over again but he#s really good at it. He seemed to be throwing a few left hooks against JDS and he hopefully developes more of a left hand as well but his 1-2 is really good. He also rarely goes to the body.
His defence is similar to JDS' he doesn't block much, not a lot of headmovement but the difference to JDS is that he KNOWS that so in recent fights he has only been going FORWARD he knows his defence is meh so he made his offence his defence.

Also nremember when Micoic had featherfists? Couldn't finish Gonzaga, coulodnt know out ancient Hunt without the ref, but now he seems to be stopping every opponent
The basic 1-2 is IMHO a key skill in any punching sport. Easy to learn, hard to master but when done right it can win fight after fight. A HW with a solid 1-2 can go pretty far just on that.

he should have read the thread about long guards, then he would have pulled the trigger with his right instead of backing off with Stipe's left in his face
lol I can imagine that post fight interview

"Can you describe your success tonight champ?"
"I read a thread on Sherdog"
[fans go wild]

Back