3. Eddie Alvarez
  4. Dustin Poirier
  5. Kevin Lee
  6. Edson Barboza
  7. Justin Gaethje
  8. Nate Diaz
  9. Michael Chiesa
  10. Al Iaquinta

Conor has only beat Eddie Alvarez at LW and hasn't fought in YEARS.

What on EARTH is he doing at #1?

He needs to be at least like #7 or #8 for inactivity.

He should be below Ferguson, but you can’t really justify Alvarez or Porier over him.

The inactivity should get him removed completely until he signs a fight contract, if anything.

McGregor is the linear (aka real) lightweight champion. So yeah, he does deserve to be in the top five. His knockout of Eddie Alvarez is proof of this.

From the day they got introduced, UFC rankings have been trash. Not even subtle, but absolute, hot garbage.

Expect GSP and Nate to pop in LW rankings if the fight comes to fruition.

He's 2-1 against lightweights.

It's impossible to really know where he should be at in the rankings.

Due to almost 2 years of inactivity he shouldn't be ranked at all if you want to get technical...

If we're talking about the top 5 best light weight fighters, then yeah, he deserves to be up there.

I'd say #1 is a tie between Tony/Khabib, #2 is Conor, #3 is Poirier, #4 is Lee, and #5 is Alvarez.

Don't deny Conor's skills just because you're not a fan of him. He's really fucking good

Agreed he doesn't deserve a ranking because champ isn't ranked. He's the champ. .

Agreed. Fightmatrix.com doesn’t even have him in the rankings at all. They give a fighter 450 days of inactivity, which IMO is way too much, then take them from the rankings. Seems fair.

The current rankings is as follows:

Conor has only beat Eddie Alvarez at LW and hasn't fought in YEARS.

What on EARTH is he doing at #1?

He needs to be at least like #7 or #8 for inactivity.

Rankings are garbage, so who gives a f*ck.

Usually when you've been inactive for 2 years you aren't ranked at all.... But it's Conor so who's surprised

At 170 pounds and during his cage warrior days. That's how hard you're trying to discredit him dismantling Eddie Alvarez and becoming the legit champion.

Khabib beat #11, and Tony beat #7. Conor beat champ, Eddie beat champ.

I'd probably favor Tony over Khabib

At 170 pounds and during his cage warrior days. That's how hard you're trying to discredit him dismantling Eddie Alvarez and becoming the legit champion.

Khabib beat #11, and Tony beat #7. Conor beat champ, Eddie beat champ.

Instead of getting instantly triggered like a baby, maybe you should look at the post I was replying to....

He said Conor already destroyed #3 and #4. Poirier is #4. He beat Poirier four years ago at FW. If you're going to include fights at LW fighters from years ago and/or different divisions then you must include all of them, not just the ones you want.

Try not to get triggered again.

Instead of getting instantly triggered like a baby, maybe you should look at the post I was replying to....

He said Conor already destroyed #3 and #4. Poirier is #4. He beat Poirier four years ago at FW. If you're going to include fights at LW fighters from years ago and/or different divisions then you must include all of them, not just the ones you want.

Try not to get triggered again.
I love it when you take your PEDS otherwise I usually disagree with you.

I have it:
1 - Khabib
2 - Tony
3 - conor

but I understand if that order is switched around. I get it.

Back