As champion, which fighters would sell the most ppvs from each division?

Maori

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hw:Nganouu, if he kos miocic people would buy just to see who can deal with that power.may also witness the first death in mma watching one of his fights

Lhw:Jon Jones, still on the roster, dont think anyone has the draw power he does in the div. you either tune in to hopefully see him get wrecked or your a fan.

Mw:Weidman, hard one to pick.decent looking bloke with a fan friendly style win or lose.shade of charisma and hes murica

Ww:wood...jokes, GSP, 2nd biggest draw at this point.sells even though he aint a wanker.no guarantees he fights there so who else is there?Covington?Till?

Lw:Mcgregor undisputed no1 king of ppv unless Mayweather decides he wants to get wrestlefucked in the ufc one day

Fw:Ortega is a smokey for me, natural born fighter.fan friendly and he does charity work

Cant be stuffed finishing the rest off, what say you?

Last edited:
Ronda if she comes back and armbars people in 20 seconds again

Jon Jones vs USADA
McGregor if he ever returns
Maybe N'Gannou is he can KO Stipe

other then that good luck with PPV sales

Flw:tj
Bw: garbradth
Fw: Frankie
Lw: sage
Ww: gsp
Mw: Weidman
Lhw: rumble
Hw: ngannou
Wsw: pvz
Wfw: Valentine
Wbw: holm

HW: Lesnar
LHW: Jones
MW: Rockhold
WW: GSP
LW: Conor
FW: Edgar
BW: Cody
FlyW: nobody
WBW: Rousey
WFlyW: PVZ
WSW: Rose

Hw:Nganouu

Lhw:Jon Jones

Mw:Silva

Ww:GSP

Lw:Conor

Fw:Conor

Ppvs dying. You better have a country behind you or have over 1million followers on social media. I think khabib is a potential draw, especially in russia. Cody had potential but he just got finished. I think ngannou in 2-3 more kos could get there.

I feel like Rockhold could be a pretty big star if he stayed at the top for a while.

Back