As a Xbox/PC/PS4 gamer, what games would you like to play that are not available on your platform?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Question of course directed to those that only play on one platform. Whats your biggest regret?

For myself PC master race user my biggest regrets are:

Days Gone, Red Dead 2, Last of Us, Uncharted. Those one man army story driven games which are my niche. I could of buy Xbox or PS4 or both as I surely can afford it but I dont like playing on pad.

Sadly.

I would happily trade that for PUBG, LOL, Dota, CSGO, any other those PC mainstream crap.

master race
Halo
Bayonetta 2
Upcoming Spider Man game

I'm an Xbox guy so I've missed out on some good PS4 titles.

Horizon Zero Dawn comes to mind immediately. I also am an avid Destiny player so I fucking hate that so much content is exclusive to PS4. In the original Destiny game we didn't get certain powerful weapons until a month after the sequel launched.

Edit: Others brought it up and I totally forgot, but God of War would certainly be something I would like to play.

Last edited:
PS4
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy XII remaster
Bloodborne
Nioh
Maybe Gran Turismo Sport just to see how it stacks up to Forza.

Thats all I can think of.

I have an XB1 and I feel I'm missing out on...
MLB The Show
Street Fighter V
Detroit: Becoming Human
Last of Us

I can't really think of any PC exclusives that pop out at me. Sports games are kind of my jam so the XB1 suits me well with EA Access, but it's ridiculous that there is no AAA baseball title and that there hasn't been a current gen boxing game. The XB1 did however make Fight Night Champion backward compatible though.

Last edited:
Postal 2 and manhunt are not available on my xbox 1. I miss them...

I have PS4 and PC. I would have liked to play a few of the Zelda games and the xenoblade chronicles. That's really about it. Nothing on Xbox has interested me in the least.

I have an Xbone and a PS4
Would gladly trade the PS4 and all its exclusives for a Switch so I could play Mario and Zelda games

I'm a PC gamer and i'm currently not enjoying Horizon: Zero Dawn or Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. I also can't wait to not be able to play Days Gone, Red Dead 2, Spider-Man and Ghost Of Tsushima.

giphy.gif

I have xb1

Would love to play uncharted(played 1, 2, and 3). Favorite campaigns I’ve played. Also would love to check out god of war.

i have ps4 and xbox 1,so m pretty covered, but i want modern warfare 2 and 3 updated.

Master race PC gamer.

I want to play :

Might pick up a PS4 once this game is released. Swordplay seems amazing.

PC owner. Would like to play games like The Last of Us, UFC series, RDR 2, Zelda: BOTW, etc.

I have Xbox. I want to play Bloodborne.

PC

Sports games. Although EA isn't really good at making those anymore anyways.

I have PS4 and PC. I would have liked to play a few of the Zelda games and the xenoblade chronicles. That's really about it. Nothing on Xbox has interested me in the least.
You can play both of those games with better performance than console on PC with Cemu. It takes a bit of work to get things working just YouTube it.

All you so called Master Race folks aren't taking advantage of the power at your fingertips.

Zelda BOTW is fully playable and looks amazing on the PC. I've sunk in over 100 hours.

I have an xbox one, ps4 and a laptop that can run older games on Steam. Never been interested in Nintendo's franchises.

I got all my gaming needs covered.

I'm on Xbox and badly want to play Bloodborne. I would get a PS4 just to play it but I'm thinking maybe they do a 60fps remaster for PS5 and I'll just play it then.. Dark Souls 3's shitty frame rate on consoles gave me headaches.

Back