As a PMP fan i was left disapointed

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mike Perry is a fighter who would destroy the likes of Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit at their best on the feet.

But tonight he was really poor decisions by taking down Cerrone and not sticking to what he does best which is striking.

Really hope he won't make the same mistakes again in the future.

Mike Perry is a fighter who would destroy the likes of Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit at their best on the feet.

giphy.webp

<LikeReally5>

I was too, to some degree.

But, at the same time, I was happy for cowboy

Your boy got wrecked.

Really hope he won't make the same mistakes again in the future.

<36><36>

Yea he was winning of the feet and got too cocky inside Cerrone's guard. He is 5-4 in the UFC and best win is natural LW Felder

Needs to leave Jackson's
Those guys have checked out

I'd have drilled it into Plat's head not to go to the ground with Cowboy

"Mike Perry is a fighter who would destroy the likes of Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit at their best on the feet."

LOL.
No just no.

He can fight Dakota Cockring in Bare Knuckle Fighting.

What was he thinking slamming Cerrone INTO an arm bar? Lmao

He thought he was fighting on concrete?

Its not my fault that your favorite fighter iq level is 25

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

I don't know how any objective MMA fan would think Perry is anything more than he is. A brawler with power that's easily avoidable by the elite fighters.

Needs to leave Jackson's
Those guys have checked out

I'd have drilled it into Plat's head not to go to the ground with Cowboy

I didn't notice, did he have just Winkeljohn in his corner out of the 2? I'm thinking Greg Jackson would've been smart enough to know Cerrone's ground game was that good.

I didn't notice, did he have just Winkeljohn in his corner out of the 2? I'm thinking Greg Jackson would've been smart enough to know Cerrone's ground game was that good.
They took half his check and won't look back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back