As a McGregor fan, I try to stay humble but your fighter talks too much.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beginning of year, he didn't make weight. End of year, he wants a title shot. CRAZY. Listen to me. Let me tell you this. Khabib, 0 belts. Conor McGregor TWO belts.

You guys are sherdog. You hardcore mma fan. You the biggest MMA forum on the internet. You think Khabib deserve title shot? Well let's not go then. Go away with your eagle.

I read your post in Khabibs voice...

TS drunk posting. Ignore his incoherent ramblings.

TS

you postst too much words please end too much posting thankjs

Khabib doesn't deserve anything at this point. He's too unreliable

Beginning of year, he didn't make weight. End of year, he wants a title shot. CRAZY. Listen to me. Let me tell you this. Khabib, 0 belts. Conor McGregor TWO belts.

You guys are sherdog. You hardcore mma fan. You the biggest MMA forum on the internet. You think Khabib deserve title shot? Well let's not go then. Go away with your eagle.
100%

d9f150dc8aa5575d3e06a1e89587acdbaa9a2d37ad4cf87fdde8dc50763c74e9.jpg

TS sticking up for his hero after taking to many "back pills"..."go away with your eagle", lol.

It's like someone just shit on their keyboard

LOL as if anyone talks more then your idol. brainwashed nub

Curious fact: He has the exact same amount of title defences as Conor.
BTW, COnor has only one. He forfeited his belt after refusing to defend it too many times.

Agree with TS, but I think 2 or 3 strong performances and Khabib could then be deserving of a title shot.

Kind of funny to hear a conor fan saying that someone else doesn't deserve a title shot lol.

Back