As a Mayweather fan, this fight is the biggest mistake of his career.

Conor is not a boxer. He maybe physically near his peak, but I highly doubt that it will translate into a victory in the ring.

this fucking forum will be hell for the next few months, the amount of connie nutthuggers that want to be showered in his cum is just fucking insane.
Yeah and then when he get's KO'd in round 5 his fans (the same ones that writes 49-1) will be like "oh but he lasted 5 rounds give him respect"

Wish I could make hundred million dollar mistakes.

This is in theory one of the easier fights for Mayweather in a long, long time. He'll make a boatload of money and the risk for injuries or a loss is very low. It is definitely not a mistake. However, as I'm primarily an MMA fan, I've come accept the fact that the more you think an upset is next to impossible, the likelier it is to happen. Of course Mayweather will beat McGregor but at the same time, this fight has "upset" written all over it.

I am a huge fan of Floyd. The guy is brilliant not only inside the ring, but even more brilliant outside of the ring. From Ray Robinson to Ray Leonard, nobody can say that their record is unblemished like Floyd can. The closest person that can say that is Rocky Marciano, but he did not fight the level of competition that Mayweather has.

Mayweather has beaten the best fighters in the world. He played with Canelo Alvarez, who is top tier and is on a brutal win streak right now. He beat Manny Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Arturo Gatti, fucking legends. But Floyd has been smart to fight these guys before they peaked, or after they peaked.

But now he's fighting Conor, who is PEAKING. Mayweather is 40. Conor is prime and ready. This is the biggest mistake of Floyd's life. He's gonna get KOed so hard. Nobody can take that left hand. It's a tragedy that he managed such a perfect career until the very end. Passing of the torch to an MMA fighter. RIP Mayweather.

If by some miracle he loses, this becomes the best business decision of his life because of the rematch that will out sell the first right after.

I used to be a huge Floyd fan until I realized that he's a pussy that doesn't care about overcoming big challenges/pushing his limits like other great fighters in the past. His resume is trash compared to the all-time greats, yet he considers himself the best ever. Gtfo

Who the fuck picks Berto as their "retirement fight"? Now, this. The dude just cares about money (which is fine), but don't call yourself the best when you didn't do a single thing to try and prove it.

Mayweather needs the money to sustain his lavish lifestyle.

Please, anyone who thinks McGregor will win is embarrassing themselves.

Mayweather probably doesn't think theres a chance in hell Conor can win. Why would he? He has that 49-0 record. He is surrounded by yes men. Conor has never boxed professionally.

Besides that, the only thing Mayweather gives a damn about is money. He will make a good chunk from this. Its a smart decision.

My guess is mayweather punches harder than mcgregor and has better accuracy...

like Eddie Griffin said
no brotha leave the game clean

this might be an ill fated fight that can bury either sport
this is a 40 year old floyd with a perfect legacy, risking it all, risking the boxing image, the boxing hiearchy.
Conor risk nothing but make a fool out of MMA. If he wins, only he will benefit, because aint no MMA fighter gonna beat floyd in boxing.

cant believe conor bag this match.
there's a stank to this fight from months away, I'll still watch though.

this fucking forum will be hell for the next few months, the amount of connie nutthuggers that want to be showered in his cum is just fucking insane.
Lol, so true.

Hope you're right but I don't see it.

From my pov Conor is going to be like a one-armed man that just gets progressively more tired. I hope he lands but its just such a tall order

If Bernard Hopkins and George Foreman can win world titles at 45/46 then Floyd Mayweather can beat a MMA fighter at 40.

And by that I am not saying he can. I am saying he will with 99% certainty. 1% being the most lucky shot in combat sports history.

"Nobody Can taker that left hand"

Apart from Nate Diaz about a billion times.

I would be way more worried about McGregor getting KO'd seeing as he was was stunned by Diaz of all people.
Id be more worried about you being locked into a rehab for retards

Diaz is one of the best boxers in mma

If Bernard Hopkins and George Foreman can win world titles at 45/46 then Floyd Mayweather can beat a MMA fighter at 40.

And by that I am not saying he can. I am saying he will with 99% certainty. 1% being the most lucky shot in combat sports history.
Loser weight classes decline much faster.

Name another 155lbs guy in any combat sports who is relevant

I'll wait,

Loser weight classes decline much faster.

Name another 155lbs guy in any combat sports who is relevant

I'll wait,
Wait then because I don't need to.

Floyd is not 45 and he is not fighting a relevant boxer. Or any pro boxer.

come on Connar has a 5% chance of winning, a punchers chance. Its just a big pay check he can retire on. All he is doing it for. Come on he called out mayweather that will make 4x the amount in one fight as connar will in his life even as UFC champion for 30+ years.

Back