As a Mayweather fan, this fight is the biggest mistake of his career.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Floyd. The guy is brilliant not only inside the ring, but even more brilliant outside of the ring. From Ray Robinson to Ray Leonard, nobody can say that their record is unblemished like Floyd can. The closest person that can say that is Rocky Marciano, but he did not fight the level of competition that Mayweather has.

Mayweather has beaten the best fighters in the world. He played with Canelo Alvarez, who is top tier and is on a brutal win streak right now. He beat Manny Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Arturo Gatti, fucking legends. But Floyd has been smart to fight these guys before they peaked, or after they peaked.

But now he's fighting Conor, who is PEAKING. Mayweather is 40. Conor is prime and ready. This is the biggest mistake of Floyd's life. He's gonna get KOed so hard. Nobody can take that left hand. It's a tragedy that he managed such a perfect career until the very end. Passing of the torch to an MMA fighter. RIP Mayweather.

you say rocky didnt face the level of competition as floyd did just because it was in the 40's and 50's and you dont know any of his opponents?

Lmao, Floyd could lose in the most humiliating fashion possible, and still come out a winner. The money he's about to make could buy him 100 small islands.

Bro, when you're talking about the stupid type of money they're dealing with, it's not even about sports anymore. They just win at life.

If he loses, it absolutely will be. However, I think there's virtually zero chance that he'll lose. This is a cash grab, a chance to get some of his up and coming fighters in his promotion some exposure on a huge undercard, and a chance to cuck all of MMA all at the same time. It's just too much for him to pass up.

"Nobody Can taker that left hand"

Apart from Nate Diaz about a billion times.

I would be way more worried about McGregor getting KO'd seeing as he was was stunned by Diaz of all people.

I dunno, Nate took the left pretty damn well.

Oh, btw...

WAR MONEY

Oh yeah, huge mistake. lol

giphy.gif

As a huge Mcgregor fan, I don't think his left hand will be as effective with giant boxing gloves. I really hope Conor can go the distance and not get flattened...

I am a huge fan of Floyd. The guy is brilliant not only inside the ring, but even more brilliant outside of the ring. From Ray Robinson to Ray Leonard, nobody can say that their record is unblemished like Floyd can. The closest person that can say that is Rocky Marciano, but he did not fight the level of competition that Mayweather has.

Mayweather has beaten the best fighters in the world. He played with Canelo Alvarez, who is top tier and is on a brutal win streak right now. He beat Manny Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Arturo Gatti, fucking legends. But Floyd has been smart to fight these guys before they peaked, or after they peaked.

But now he's fighting Conor, who is PEAKING. Mayweather is 40. Conor is prime and ready. This is the biggest mistake of Floyd's life. He's gonna get KOed so hard. Nobody can take that left hand. It's a tragedy that he managed such a perfect career until the very end. Passing of the torch to an MMA fighter. RIP Mayweather.
Ahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

Are you Fkn kidding me? Ray robinson had 200 fights
He was 128–1–2 at one point and a 91 fight win streak

Foh with that shit even Chavez was 89-0 at one point.

this fucking forum will be hell for the next few months, the amount of connie nutthuggers that want to be showered in his cum is just fucking insane.

Someone like Floyd won't spend his entire career defeating elite boxers only to suddenly lose to an amateur. Keep dreaming.

Back