As a Khabib fan, I absolutely want him to see him mollywhoop McGregor in a rematch ASAP

How does him not indicating a chance to win the rematch prevent him from having a rematch?
Doesn’t prevent him at all from having the rematch. Not sure where I said that in my post..

You read funny bro..

If I were Khabib I would start spewing that another fight with Connor again was beneath him... Fight Ferg, Fight Woodley, Fight GSP and call it a career.

he clearly wasnt 100%. Something was off, he was nervous in the walkout. he was throwing left headkicks instead of snapping his left of khabibs jaw.
Looked like shit compared to his old self
Fear throws people off...

<36>

Nothing in their first fight indicated that Conor has a chance in the rematch..

Doesn’t prevent him at all from having the rematch. Not sure where I said that in my post..

You read funny bro..

Your response to someone saying "I think Conor gets the rematch.", then you have DC shaking his head followed by there is no indication Conor has a chance. It's not weird to see your response as a denial followed by the reason for a denial. I don't read funny, you are dumb...

Your response to someone saying "I think Conor gets the rematch.", then you have DC shaking his head followed by there is no indication Conor has a chance. It's not weird to see your response as a denial followed by the reason for a denial. I don't read funny, you are dumb...
Now I’m offended..thanks a lot man..:(

he would win if his left hand wasnt broken

He seemed to have no trouble punching the guy from Khabibs corner who was up on the cage beside him, also the guy in the black shirt that ran toward him after that. All this before he got hit by the guy in the red shirt. Those were clean left hands he landed. Didn't seem to bother him then. Maybe that is what hurt his hand and not the fight.

he clearly wasnt 100%. Something was off, he was nervous in the walkout. he was throwing left headkicks instead of snapping his left of khabibs jaw.
Looked like shit compared to his old self

Being super worried about the takedown tends to have an effect on your striking. When he did connect with Khabib it seemed to have very little effect, that also has to hurt the confidence. I know it sucks for Conor fans but he got beat up, plain and simple. Put your hopes into the rematch if you will but there is no sense making excuses for how the last fight turned out.

I'd rather see the Ferguson fight, Conor doesn't really deserve a rematch.

Keep the division marching forward

First, Conor doesn't deserve it.

Second, Khabib beats Conor 9/10 times. But that 1/10 Conor fluke knockout might happend in the rematch and if it does we all know that Conor and UFC will never give Khabib a chance to fight for the title again as long as Conor has it.

He can basically ask for any price now that he has the UFC by the balls, get his friends off, and erase Conor McGregor for good like Dillashaw did to Garbrandt.
As a huge Khabib fan myself, I'd rather he make Conor go to the back of the line.

First, Conor doesn't deserve it.

Second, Khabib beats Conor 9/10 times. But that 1/10 Conor fluke knockout might happend in the rematch and if it does we all know that Conor and UFC will never give Khabib a chance to fight for the title again as long as Conor has it.
He should ask for a rematch clause on top of his other demands.

Also, unbiased officiating.

He can basically ask for any price now that he has the UFC by the balls, get his friends off, and erase Conor McGregor for good like Dillashaw did to Garbrandt.
confirmed commie terrorist

Back