As a Khabib fan, I absolutely want him to see him mollywhoop McGregor in a rematch ASAP

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He can basically ask for any price now that he has the UFC by the balls, get his friends off, and erase Conor McGregor for good like Dillashaw did to Garbrandt.

It's very possible. I would like that scenerio. But I think Conor gets the rematch.

Would be a one sided mauling again.

But Conor might not go away.
Conor Vs Nate #3 is stil marketable.

I got a feeling Conor might finish is career in boxing tho.

As a fighter X fan, I want to see him beat fighter X...wow, totally thread worthy

Conor will hide behind his instagram account for the next two years again.

make the ufc embedded in dagestan.
would be fun seeing conor strutting around
lots of ppv, and thats what its all about

I think conor is done....ferguson is up and way more deserving. If khabib wins that then superfight w somebody if he has the balls

Conor can t lose two in a row. He needs a win next regardless.

Khabib will be suspended for 6 months. Conor gets the Diaz fight. Wins. Gets Khabib rematch.

Losses. IDK. A move down do 145... maybe. Most likely retirement.

He fucked up hard taking 2 years off the octagon he might not get as sharp as he was. Say what you want, but that Conor that beat Eddie would have a different fight with Khabib (still would lose imo)

I'd only want to see it if he knocked McNugget unconscious.

TS you're scenario would crush McGregor's mystique for sure. I don't think the immediate rematch will happen though, Mr. Ferguson should get his shot at the strap.

I like to see if he is the best after stepping over Tony's gold.

Your idea is a waste of time. Let barboza Lee or someone wreck Connie.

He actually lost when it wasn't broken...

he clearly wasnt 100%. Something was off, he was nervous in the walkout. he was throwing left headkicks instead of snapping his left of khabibs jaw.
Looked like shit compared to his old self

Back