As a investor/part owner of the UFC it DISGUSTS me that Sherdoggers AKA “hardcore” fans...

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...don’t pay for PPVs and support the UFC by buying t-shirts etc. All you Sherdoggers talk about illegally streaming and scoff at the idea of buying PPVs yet you expect the UFC to deliver the biggest and greatest cards despite not paying a single dime to support the product itself. If you ain’t a customer then you have no damn right to complain!

At least “casuals” buy PPVs, support the UFC and ultimately pay for my pension.

<3>

Shit product not worth buying
rGgQ6kc.jpg

You don’t own sh*t.

...don’t pay for PPVs and support the UFC by buying t-shirts etc. All you Sherdoggers talk about illegally streaming and scoff at the idea of buying PPVs yet you expect the UFC to deliver the biggest and greatest cards despite not paying a single dime to support the product itself. If you ain’t a customer then you have no damn right to complain!

<3>

Do you mean as an 205 guy who got subbed by a local 115 girl in my local gym it disgusts you that sherdoggers arent buying ppvs ?

You have bigger problems to worry about, like the fact a greedy Mofo named Conor just became part owner. He want's your pension. What are you going to do about your retirement now?

<3>

Cry me a river...

<DCrying>

Back