As a Conor fan, I have to admit

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Habib took the third round off. I've rewatched the fight and I can't deny it.

However, that doesn't mean he gave it to McGregor. Habib is 27-0 and have never lost a round before, he won't just start giving rounds to fighters now. It just means that he was trying to recharge, similar to the Iaquinta fight, only difference is Conor was able to outstrike him and stop his takedowns in that round. Al just had no answer and still lost these rounds, but he definitely took that round off.

Its gonna be hard for a lightweight to beat Habib, he's too good, too big and too strong. Now I've watched too many MMA fights to think that someone is unbeatable. Everyone can lose, but if you'll beat Habib you have to be willing to go to Jahannam to beat him. I don't think Conor has it in him or atleast he didn't have it on that night.
There's only one man crazy enough to be willing to go there.
jankeyfresh_x_tony_ferguson__by_jankeyfresh-daanuyw.jpg

Don't think Tony will beat him, but he's the only one at lightweight that can at the moment.

Khabib lost rd 3 on the scorecards but mentally he won rd 3.
Conor and everyone else goes on and on about his magical left hand like it'll end every fight if only it lands. He had a full 5 minutes to land it and he couldn't. That's mentally draining on someone who's so full of themselves and also draining is working the TDD

What about if GSP drops down?

However, that doesn't mean he gave it to McGregor. Habib is 27-0 and have never lost a round before, he won't just start giving rounds to fighters now. It just means that he was trying to recharge, similar to the Iaquinta fight, only difference is Conor was able to outstrike him and stop his takedowns in that round. Al just had no answer and still lost these rounds, but he definitely took that round off.

Its gonna be hard for a lightweight to beat Habib, he's too good, too big and too strong. Now I've watched too many MMA fights to think that someone is unbeatable. Everyone can lose, but if you'll beat Habib you have to be willing to go to Jahannam to beat him. I don't think Conor has it in him or atleast he didn't have it on that night.

Don't think Tony will beat him, but he's the only one at lightweight that can at the moment.
IMHO Fergie have a good chance to win an UD.
Dude relentlessness could be a problem.

Tony is going to take that strap IF these two actually make it to the cage. Fingers crossed. We deserve this fight. There is no doubt who the two best LW's in the world are.

Fifth times a charm, baby.

So Conor tried all kinds of dirty tactics and only managed to win one round?

<GSPWoah>

I respect that you admit Conor was out of his depth without giving excuses, but according to Sherdog guidelines we have to bash you for being a casual that have zero mma knowledge supporting a loser fighter

I think a 40 year old 155 lbs GSP gets wrecked. He gassed in the second round against Bisping. Khabib's got moves he's never seen before.
I can't imagine how sad ones life has to be to be able to write 311 messages in 4 days with just pure nuthugging and pure hate. Do something with your life ffs.

Haha nice crazy pic of ferguson. That was well written op. It was kinda like the preview of a movie and tony is kinda like the joker. Im a huge khabib fan since 2013 and i agree that tony is the only hitman for the job. Eddie bravos training could really make it a pain for khabib to do his thing on the ground.

I thought you were going to say that you have to admit that he's grossly over-rated. And I was going to say that we already knew that.

If you are pressing hard with TD and GNP nonstop and had already won rnd 1 and 2, you need to start pacing. Just look at Mendes. He did a couple of TD and GNP but by the end of rnd 2, he was gassed and exhausted and it lead to his KO.

As a Khabib fan, only Ferg worries me. You can't stop that psycho with unlimited cardio. It will be one hell of a fight and cement Khabib as one of the GOAT's.

IMHO I still think Khabib won that 3rd round. Conor landed 25 shots to Khabibs 18 but Khabib landed a couple more bigger punches. Also, after the stand up, Khabib took him down, and then controlled him against the cage with about 1:30 left in the round. That edging the round if you ask me.
Alhamdullilah
<5>

I can't imagine how sad ones life has to be to be able to write 311 messages in 4 days with just pure nuthugging and pure hate. Do something with your life ffs.

how the fuck does someone even have time for that, fuck me

That picture of Tony is fucking haunting
Good post
I agree, Tony is the only one that can potentially derail the Dagestani

Back