Artur Beterbiev vs Isidro Prieto 23/12/2016

CatchnShoot

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Beterbiev 10-0 all by KO, vs Prieto 26-1-3 with 22 KO's!

For the WBA-NABA LHW strap in Gatineau Qc.
SOMEBODY (likely Prieto) is getting KTFO on Friday :eek:
Sonny, you should go ;)

The fight I'd love to see to start the holiday season, but won't since it's only being broadcast on some obscure Canadian Cable providers, and on Hungary Sport 2.
It's going to be a fun fight, but alas....

Maybe start searching for a Hungary Sport 2 Stream now!
PM's welcome ;) no wut imsayin?

So it won't be shown in the US? I was holding out hope it might play on Spike or something

BoxNation is showing it at 7 PM EST. I'm betting on the under 6½ rounds. I know Prieto has never been stopped, but Beterbiev has stopped every one of his opponents and all by the the latest in the seventh round.

lol where do they find these guys? Some of these fighters being mentioned in recent weeks I've never heard of them. The guy Wilder is fighting now this guy.

lol where do they find these guys? Some of these fighters being mentioned in recent weeks I've never heard of them. The guy Wilder is fighting now this guy.
Paraguay in this case.

i'll be a contrarian and say its going the distance. Although I think Prieto is getting knocked clean out. That's called hedging your bets.

I live in Canada but probably still don't get it because we're not French here. I'll look when I get home though but doubt it. Hopefully Beterbiev gets a big fight next if he wins.

Bless you Boxnation :) and thanks for the info JimGunn... fuckin' english language and all.

Prieto can crack, so, never say never but...

Cuban, you didn't see his fight against Eleider Alvarez last year?

I'll bet that if he were a fucking Cuban fighter, you'd be all up in his business :)

Bless you Boxnation :) and thanks for the info JimGunn... fuckin' english language and all.

I'll bet that if he were a fucking Cuban fighter, you'd be all up in his business :)

Pardon the dumb question but how do we watch it on boxnation? It says only Ireland and UK. Is there a way to stream this for free?

Pardon the dumb question but how do we watch it on boxnation? It says only Ireland and UK. Is there a way to stream this for free?

There is not a legal or authorized stream outside of the UK and Ireland.

No, I didn't.

just do a search for boxnation stream, sure you will find plenty

We're live.
Roosdy Vincent-Mike Breton JMW up now

I blinked and missed it.
Vincent KO 1.

I turned away to get a drink and it's all over.

Prieto is slow, Beterbeast is going to feast tonight.

Lesbian Boxing up next.

Vanessa Joanisse-Maria Velis CW up now.

Canadia has good technique.

Back