article LITERALLY tries to persuade white men to become cucks: "its a fetish for intellectuals."

Be honest: how many of you triggered by this have small dicks?

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

So im too dumb to let someone else fuck my wife? Gotcha

i always thought that these, "cuck guys" were into this because they lost sexual attraction to their girlfriends/wives, and seeing some other dude fucking his chick would, "reignite" sexual attraction for her? i don't know, just a hunch on my part. that's a mindset i could never have.

I always assumed it was a form of masochism, which I assume is a symptom of low self esteem or a guilt complex or something.

I always assumed it was a form of masochism, which I assume is a symptom of low self esteem or a guilt complex or something.

that's probably a part of it as well.

tbh I'd let my sherbros bang the missus. Especially the black sherbros. Not because I'm a cuck it's just because we're like family here

The author of the article...

I was raised in a Jewish household, but had scant religious training or exposure: no bat mitzvah, no Hebrew lessons, sparse synagogue visits. Mainly, what I knew about Jews was what we were not. We were not the majority. We were not people who knelt before altars. We were not people who believed in a confusing multiplicity of deities, one of whom was sometimes called a ghost. We were not people who ate bacon, even in Nabisco Bacon Thins. And, we were not people who celebrated Christmas: This was perhaps the most adamant fact. No wreaths, trees, cartoon reindeer, nothing. No songs about snow. I was told to inform my friends that Chanukah is not the Jewish Christmas. Which it’s not. See? I’m still telling you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anneli-rufus/christmas-food-drinks_b_2251933.html

It's a funny pattern, that. Atheistic Jews promoting sexual degeneracy to society.

Maybe they need to get back to their religious guidance.

It's a funny pattern, that. Atheistic Jews promoting sexual degeneracy to society.

Maybe they need to get back to their religious guidance.

Certain people understand how much easier it is to control a society when that society is morally corrupt, and therefore obsessed with sex.

Some of these people just need to be taken out.

Willaim H Macy in Boogie Nights baby.

Back