article LITERALLY tries to persuade white men to become cucks: "its a fetish for intellectuals."

Ruthless people with power will happly use any ideological argument to suit there aims(staying in power, keeping there backers as rich as possible) its just people tend to wilfully ignore it when there own ideology is being used in that fashion in order to paint themselves as heroes.

I banged a bunch of dudes wives while they watched. It was usually because they couldn't keep up with their wives in their sexual prime or they just lacked the equipment they need to satisfy them. It was mostly when I was in my early to mid 20s

I banged a bunch of dudes wives while they watched. It was usually because they couldn't keep up with their wives in their sexual prime or they just lacked the equipment they need to satisfy them. It was mostly when I was in my early to mid 20s
I did it once for this woman who's husband couldn't get hard anymore because he had heart issues and the medication he took gave him ED.

he didn't watch though..

as far as I know lmao

Back