Artem, what happened to you?

I remember every Wednesday night, I'd see Artem Lobov, the fighter who was supposedly undeserving of a second chance he only got because of his ties to the Irish legend, knocking everybody out on TUF. Artem clearly has the knockout power. Why hasn't he got a finish in the UFC yet?

I blame Conor McGregor taking up all of his time for selfish reasons.

Somebody, please ask him!

Artem became bigger than the UFC.

I am joking. Half my posts are sarcasm. The other half are bad jokes. This was a bit of both
In all seriousness, Lobov vs Avila should've been FOTY last year. How artem didn't get a title shot off that win, i'm still shaking my head in befuddlement. it's all politics!

I remember every Wednesday night, I'd see Artem Lobov, the fighter who was supposedly undeserving of a second chance he only got because of his ties to the Irish legend, knocking everybody out on TUF. Artem clearly has the knockout power. Why hasn't he got a finish in the UFC yet?

I blame Conor McGregor taking up all of his time for selfish reasons.

Somebody, please ask him!

post-19994-0-16973800-1369918127.jpg

It's easy to look good beating up on bottom-tier slobs in the European scene, and even then he was still a .500 fighter. <45>

He's just not a very good fighter. Good for him for realizing that training in the same gym as a notable fighter is enough to get him some attention and capitalizing on it. At his level he should just try to squeeze every last dollar out of this is he can cause it could end at any time.

Back