Artem Lobov vs. Zubayra Tukhugov for UFC 229

Artem via rolling kneebar.

#artembless

lol wtf i thought you liked conor

Nah I nuthug the winning fighter and rub it in against the losing fighter no matter who it is. If Conor wins I'll wank Conor, if Khabib smeshes I'll wank Khabib. This is the best way to enjoy MMA.

If I had a friend who gives me a 50k stipend every month I'd be loyal as fuck too.
Ha! Tell my ex that! She gets 2500 a month in child support and fucked her piano student (he was a lawyer tho and much more rich than me). My hair line is still better doe.

That guy has over a mill Instagram followers. What's up with that?

Sweet, the two goats on the same card..

qqVgFYF.jpg
fucking lol boi <36><36>

If Artem loses (which is likely), I hope he gets cut

Edit: I say this as a Conor fan

So Artem should be main event?

Should be fighting at a different event after Conor imo.

If he gets wrestlefucked by the Russian which knowing Artem is very likely, Conor will hold bitterness deep in his bum soul and that's the last thing you want walking into a Khabib fight.

At least Artem and Conor can bunk together after the fights

maxresdefault.jpg

Should be fighting at a different event after Conor imo.

If he gets wrestlefucked by the Russian which knowing Artem is very likely, Conor will hold bitterness deep in his bum soul and that's the last thing you want walking into a Khabib fight.
Bum soul bitterness is like rocket fuel to Conors left homing missile. Conor always talks about needing motivation in terms if a chip on hes shoulder to preform. In my analysis Conor will preform even better if Artem gets mauled and humiliated... guess we have a different view of how Conors mind work.

Bum soul bitterness is like rocket fuel to Conors left homing missile. Conor always talks about needing motivation in terms if a chip on hes shoulder to preform. In my analysis Conor will preform even better if Artem gets mauled and humiliated... guess we have a different view of how Conors mind work.
Damn maybe you're onto something. Crazed Conor ready to defend Artem's virginity. I think we've all seen that face
cdu2PH77OGERn8KEf9WMIF9n5VS1lwSM-rXgc_uir3I.jpg

This shit is up there with motivated BJ and sea level Cain. No can defend. After all he took on a bus and almost killed 3 pro fighters in this state.

Damn maybe you're onto something. Crazed Conor ready to defend Artem's virginity. I think we've all seen that face
cdu2PH77OGERn8KEf9WMIF9n5VS1lwSM-rXgc_uir3I.jpg

This shit is up there with motivated BJ and sea level Cain. No can defend. After all he took on a bus and almost killed 3 pro fighters in this state.
I would rather think that the first time precense of Khabibs father at a UFC event will cause Khabib to feel preassure and result in panic wrestling and telegraphed strikes with hes chin facing the stars.
Edit: dunno if hes fathers visa is oked, just saw Khabibs tweet.

I would rather think that the first time precense of Khabibs father at a UFC event will cause Khabib to feel preassure and result in panic wrestling and telegraphed strikes with hes chin facing the stars.

That's true as well. The psychological war game will be fascinating.

Khabib getting KTFO then his dad pulls a you're still my boy would be hilarious

Khabibs father overmatched Khabib at the beginning of hes wrestling career so he would feel how it was the loose and get humiliated in wrestling. Now hes overmatched him with a striker so he can can feel enough humiliation to become a great striker one day. Its called long term planing. Conor by 1st rd KO, Khabib is world boxing champ by 2025.

Having an hard time thinking Khabibs dad would defend his son if he failed him. He might just turn his back on him and walk out from the arena and leaving Khabib dead on the floor.

Back