Artem Lobov vs. Zubayra Tukhugov for UFC 229

sport-preview-artem-lobov.jpg

upload_2018-8-19_16-52-42.jpeg

Khabob with last minute advice?

Bad placement IMO.

If Artem gets mauled by the Russian Conor will become extremely emotional and probably get smeshed that much easier

Wow how do you expect Conor to perform when he sees his lover getting demolished before his fight?

Artem vs anyone with decent grappling is not going to end well for him

Team Khabib Will go 2-0 that night

Bro, how can you not love dat bro love rite der? I had one friend in my life that loyal and he died in Iraq. Loyalty is all in this world. Without that, we have nothing. Artem may be a clown but he is a loyal and steadfast one at that.

Bro, how can you not love dat bro love rite der? I had one friend in my life that loyal and he died in Iraq. Loyalty is all in this world. Without that, we have nothing. Artem may be a clown but he is a loyal and steadfast one at that.

If I had a friend who gives me a 50k stipend every month I'd be loyal as fuck too.

It's a double edged situation for sure.

Very risky to put them on the same card. A fighter's psyche is half the fight.
Could you imagine if the fight endsnup being a draw? What happens then?

Do Khabib and Conor just become friends and put on a display like Severn and Shamrock did back in the day, or do they both come out hard as fuck as soon as the fight starts?

Could you imagine if the fight endsnup being a draw? What happens then?

Do Khabib and Conor just become friends and put on a display like Severn and Shamrock did back in the day, or do they both come out hard as fuck as soon as the fight starts?

Right now I don't even want to think about that. I'm trying to lower expectations in case this fight fells through so I don't get too depressed.

MOVE OVER VOLKOV V LEWIS
THERE'S A REAL COMAIN EVENT NOW
Artem goat is back
<CanYouSeeMeNow>{<Mcgoat}

Back