Artem Lobov vs. Ryan Hall TUF 22 Finals Fight

Who wins?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really dont understand this hype around Hall based on what we have seen in the show

1) He submits Nunez, a guy that supposedly is a good wrestler but later in the competition goes pretty evenly on the ground against Teymur, a muay thai fighter with very little MMA experience with only two years of wrestling/grappling training.

2) He submits Frantz, a guy that before the show more or less was unheard of in European MMA. Frantz had 4-0 but 3/4 of his fights were against really inexperienced fighters with records like 0-0, 1-1 etc.

3) He basically has nothing when he fights Saul, a guy that has a good European record. I know how easily offended some americans can be but it is pretty clear that records means nothing, especially when comparing European and American records. Artem with a bad record KOs american guys with records like 14-2, 8-1 etc

I think Halls only chance is if he can get that heel hook. Otherwise I smell a KO

Shows how fucking bad TUF is lol. Ryan one-dimensional hall vs Lobov who is 11-10 record lmfao

Hall has a great triangle that we haven't seen yet. I'm predicting hall by triangle

My heart says Hall, but my brain is leaning towards Artem. Hall was crisper in the standup against Saul than most are giving him credit for. He had decent movement, but still looked pretty mechanical. I don't think he will have an answer against unorthodox striking.

Hall will go on to have the better UFC career. He is still developing and rounding out the additional skill sets needed, while being an expert in one field. He is also fighting up a weight class in the house and having some success.

Artem's habit of taking a punch to give a punch is going to bite him sooner rather than later. I predict a short career that tailspins quickly after being KO'd a couple of times. Iron chins have always had an expiration date in the UFC.

My heart says Hall, but my brain is leaning towards Artem. Hall was crisper in the standup against Saul than most are giving him credit for. He had decent movement, but still looked pretty mechanical. I don't think he will have an answer against unorthodox striking.

Hall will go on to have the better UFC career. He is still developing and rounding out the additional skill sets needed, while being an expert in one field. He is also fighting up a weight class in the house and having some success.

Artem's habit of taking a punch to give a punch is going to bite him sooner rather than later. I predict a short career that tailspins quickly after being KO'd a couple of times. Iron chins have always had an expiration date in the UFC.

Lobov is also a 145er.

Ryan fought exactly the fight he needed to. Tangled Artem up from the getgo & threatened with subs the whole fight, to keep Lobov from unloading bombs on him.

If Ryan can bring up his striking, he will make some waves in the UFC.

The odds are 100/1 for Artem to win.

I will eat my sweaty socks if Artem doesn't win.

So I would like a video of you eating your nasty socks. You can post here or better yet post it in Mayberry with a link to this thread.

Thanks. Pm me when you get it done.

So I would like a video of you eating your nasty socks. You can post here or better yet post it in Mayberry with a link to this thread.

Thanks. Pm me when you get it done.
Mine are rather sweaty right now if he needs to borrow them

Back