Artem Lobov vs. Ryan Hall TUF 22 Finals Fight

Who wins?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Artem will win this, sucks Saul is off the card, do they put him on the London card in Feb or what? If he cant get back into US will UFC keep him? Do they have any fighter on the roster who cant get into US?

Manuwa (I think), Reza Madidi (madadi?)... probably a bunch of others.

Hahahaha they have Artem the easy one again. The absolute BS fixing on this show for Artem to win is disgusting and disgraceful!

Hall is a good fighter but he look like a baby. He won't be able to get in to take Artem down.

Artem needs one shot and hall is done. So lame. Marcin would've beaten Artem that's why they didn't want Marcin to fight.

Hall will Get brutally kod. Absolute fix.

I guess you could say the odds are.... 50/50

Ryan Hall getting badly underrated now that he's lost. People seem to be forgetting there was nothing much in his fight with Saul, he arguably won the first round and fought well in the second, applying good pressure and coming close with various submissions.

He also showed a very good chin, getting put down and bouncing right back up without any hangover from the shot is very impressive, especially against a much bigger guy. It's far from a guaranteed KO for Artem.

Artem isn't as intelligent or as disciplined as Saul and doesn't have a base as strong as him, it wouldn't surprise me if Ryan hooks his leg up pretty easily. Artem leaves his lead leg out there a lot as well, the single will be wide open and Ryan will have watched his tape over and over again, he shouldn't make the same mistakes of waiting too long.

I think Hall will win by second round submission, Artem will get overconfident and end up getting dragged to the mat.

This is a pick em fight.

If Ryan tangles up Artem, he subs him inside the first. If Artem can keep distance, he KOs him inside of 1 round.

if artem ko's him thatl make going back to sbg a bit awkward ...for connors sake artem losing would be better

Ryan Hall getting badly underrated now that he's lost. People seem to be forgetting there was nothing much in his fight with Saul, he arguably won the first round and fought well in the second, applying good pressure and coming close with various submissions.

He also showed a very good chin, getting put down and bouncing right back up without any hangover from the shot is very impressive, especially against a much bigger guy. It's far from a guaranteed KO for Artem.

Artem isn't as intelligent or as disciplined as Saul and doesn't have a base as strong as him, it wouldn't surprise me if Ryan hooks his leg up pretty easily. Artem leaves his lead leg out there a lot as well, the single will be wide open and Ryan will have watched his tape over and over again, he shouldn't make the same mistakes of waiting too long.

I think Hall will win by second round submission, Artem will get overconfident and end up getting dragged to the mat.

Maybe but I think it's more people are sold on Artem's KO power and unorthodox style now.

Just a couple weeks ago Artem was a guy with a mediocre record who looked unimpressive against Baghdad and Koed the dwarf Fili/Jenkins.

But then he destroyed Greutzamacher and Julian Erosa with vicious KOs so has made believers of alot of people.

It's an intriguing fight that could go either way and should have a finish either KO or sub.

Maybe but I think it's more people are sold on Artem's KO power and unorthodox style now.

Just a couple weeks ago Artem was a guy with a mediocre record who looked unimpressive against Baghdad and Koed the dwarf Fili/Jenkins.

But then he destroyed Greutzamacher and Julian Erosa with vicious KOs so has made believers of alot of people.

It's an intriguing fight that could go either way and should have a finish either KO or sub.

That's pretty much how I see it, it's a pick em fight no matter how you look at it.

Artem has shown great KO power and set ups but he hasn't shown that he can easily defend mutliple submission attemps from someone as good as Ryan. It shouldn't be surprising to anyone if Ryan grabs hold of Artems leg effortlessly, styles make fights.

I've seem of Artem's fights out side of the house but not them all, I'm not sure how much BJJ and defensive wrestling he has showed. His style gives him double underhooks which makes him hard to take down, but he's never had to deal with imanari rolls or someone pulling guard on him.

Artem could very well score a KO here, but it's far from guarenteed. Ryan is just as unprepared for Arterm's arsenal as vice versa. Very good fight.

This is a pick em fight.

If Ryan tangles up Artem, he subs him inside the first. If Artem can keep distance, he KOs him inside of 1 round.
Exactly. I think Hall has a good chance of flopping down off the 1st punch Artem rushes in, tangle, heel hook

Crazy that Artem has made it to this point. I remember some posters saying that he was only there because of Conor and he had no chance - and to be honest I agreed wih them but records can be decieving. The guy has looked pretty amazing so far. He reminds me of a harder hitting Fabio Maldonado

The more I think about it, the more I'm certain that whoever the winner is, the loser will look bad. Either embarrasing ko from Artem or Hall will grapplefuck him seriously.

I also think it is funny that Hall was busy training with Artum. I get the feeling when they were training, Artum was already aware Hall would get the call and was just training with him to get a better feel for his submission tricks #conspiracy

The problem is that even if that were the case, Hall doesn't really have many tricks. if you train with him, his game is way more simple than people think. He just combined basics together at a very very high level. Sure he has some fancy rolling heel hooks, flyover darce chokes, and that kind of stuff, but 90% of what he does is just very simple mechanics done very precisely. It's stuff that you can't really prepare for or get ready for by just training with him for a little bit. If Hall gets a takedown, he should submit or finish with strikes within a minute or two.

It should be a really good fight.

Ryan hall by sub in the first. There's a reason why Artem is 11-10 fighting mostly bums.

Mostly bums..... ?

Funny how he's just knocked out 3 fighters in a row who have a combined record in the US of 24-4?

The truth is Artem has been fighting guys an a few days notice well above his natural weight class his whole career.

He's no world beater but you should get some perspective before judging someone on their record.

Surprised to see Artem leading, think this is an easy win for Hall.

I didn't watch much of tuf but I know about Ryan from grappling. I'm hoping Ryan wins and if it hits the mat then it's his fight for sure.

Back