Artem Lobov vs. Ryan Hall TUF 22 Finals Fight

Who wins?

Results are only viewable after voting.

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who do you have winning this fight? I think Hall will record the submission victory pretty easily.

Mods if you could add a poll that would be nice.

Kinda unfair for Marcin not to get this fight, but if you think about it, Hall and Marcin both fought Saul. Marcin lost via submission, Hall lost via MD. Anyway, I'm rooting for Hall, same as how I have been.

I would love to see Ryan Hall win. However if he fought like he did against Saul then I can't see that happening. Either Artem by KO or Hall by submission. Both are fun fighters to watch.

That's pretty weird seeing as Hall was in Dublin last month training with the SBG boys?

Saul out of the fight because he lied on his visa application. Definitely one of the dumbest reasons for a fighter having to pull out of a fight. I really wanted to see Saul-Artem, had Saul winning the whole show. Damn shame he had to do such a stupid fucking thing.

Might as well have just not had a season. Dana could have set this fight up from day one to be on the card. It's pretty obvious bringing Artem back and giving him everything he and Conor wanted the whole way

Other three TUF fights are
Abner-Gruetz
Svensson-Teymur
Erosa-Marcin

It sucks we don't get to see Saul in the finale. But whatever Artem wins via vicious knockout

What a load of crap. Hall was eliminated in the quarterfinals, but the semi-finalist losers don't get a shot to replace Rogers?

Pseudosport.

Ryan hall by sub in the first. There's a reason why Artem is 11-10 fighting mostly bums.

Am I seriously the only who thinks Artem wins this? Y'all smoking crack wtf

What a load of crap. Hall was eliminated in the quarterfinals, but the semi-finalist losers don't get a shot to replace Rogers?

Pseudosport.

Hall was obviously the guy who got left out who deserved the fight. I know he lost in the quarters, but I think Hall beats the other 7 guys who made the quarters. Poor matchmaking.

Pseudosport.

I'd say it is because Erosa got KO'd quickly in round 1 and Marcin got subbed by Rogers while Hall lost to Rogers by decision. Plus a US vs EU match up would be more interesting to the casual fans

Hall was obviously the guy who got left out who deserved the fight. I know he lost in the quarters, but I think Hall beats the other 7 guys who made the quarters. Poor matchmaking.

Poor matchmaking? That just means unfavourable match ups for fighters who aren't well rounded enough to fight at the highest level

Artem will win this, sucks Saul is off the card, do they put him on the London card in Feb or what? If he cant get back into US will UFC keep him? Do they have any fighter on the roster who cant get into US?

Sure, but in a real sport, the guys who advanced most through the bracket would get first dibs. You don't get extra points for not getting finished or because you're American.

Funny that both finalists lost on the show

I posted a thread in the grappling section telling them that Ryan Hall was in the finale and there were a few posters that wanted me banned for spoilers. The show just aired so it's not a spoiler. I know not that many people watch TUF these days so I was just trying to give them a heads up. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, so I deleted the thread.

I posted a thread in the grappling section telling them that Ryan Hall was in the finale and there were a few posters that wanted me banned for spoilers. The show just aired so it's not a spoiler. I know not that many people watch TUF these days so I was just trying to give them a heads up. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, so I deleted the thread.

It makes sense. He's been training with a lot of heavy hitters and bulking up. When I saw that he wasn't listed on the finale card, I figured there was some fuckery that would have him in the actual finale fight. Thanks for the info because I stopped watching the show once he lost.

Back