Artem Lobov vs. Alex Caceres Added to UFC Fight Night London

Who wins?

• Total voters
Whats sad is he might actually win this fight..which means we have see him and his shitty record carry on.. fucking lobov just quit man and shine connors shoes for the rest of your life , you already ride hes coat tails..and moved to his country why not clean his shit too he has alot of shoes and no1s punching like andre fili did..just saying easier job ..

Whats sad is he might actually win this fight..which means we have see him and his shitty record carry on.. fucking lobov just quit man and shine connors shoes for the rest of your life , you already ride hes coat tails..and moved to his country why not clean his shit too he has alot of shoes and no1s punching like andre fili did..just saying easier job ..
Choo-Choo, Motherfucker! WAR LOBOV!!!

What is he still doing in the UFC.Oh wait I know its because he is Conors bitch.

It's just to get more publicity because Conor will then obviously be attending.

I bet more fans tune in for a chance too see Conor in the crowd than Artem fight.
Actually tempted to buy a ticket, so I can tell him to defend his belt, in person. Worth the twatting I'd get off security.

Not sure Alex can deal with this level of athleticism

eJaB7va.gif
Sleep apnea?

Am I the only one that laughed hysterically when thinking about this fight?

Always rooting for Caceres. He's gonna tap out Lobov

I try to hate everything associated with Canor but Artem's appeal is simply irresistible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back