Artem Lobov touched my life

The only thing Artem touched was Connor' s coat tails.

Artem's an inspiration and will definitely be champ, as Mcgregor predicted.
img_0160-jpg.218451

Artem is good with money, not surprising since he literally has short arms and deep pockets.

Reach is not an issue, Rocky Marciano was 49-0 as a heavyweight with a reach of 67 inches lol, that's grotesque for a heavyweight, Artem reach is 65 to put things in perspective, and Artem is a featherweight. He just needs to fight like Marciano to win that belt:

He needs to fight ugly, putting constant pressure, being glued to his opponent at all times and throwing constant bombs, unrelentingly. Artemciano bless.

Artem's band "Los Lobov" does a decent cover of the Kinks song "Lola" only, they sing it as "Lobov"...

Dude is 13 - 13, if he loses to Fili he should seriously consider going to get his bank job back.

2 degrees, polyglot, a secure middle class position working in a bank and he left everything to pursue pain, glory and brain damage for 17k a fight just to follow his true passion and calling in life. You have to hespect that.

War Artem!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
lol started fighting in 2010. what a glorious prosperous banking career at the age of 24 he left behind to persue fighting.

I thought i read "he touched your wife"...this thread sucks even more now

Imagine being able to have a best friend of yours seeing him rise up from 50k a fight to 100 million and being there with him every step of the way and enjoying the spoils just cuz u were there with him before he made it big. Artem is super lucky something tells me Conor takes real good care of him $$$

Back