Artem Lobov Not Happy With UFC Fight Night 108 Loss

Let Artem fight the top 5. Let him fight, Mendes, Holloway, Stephens, Oliveira, The guy's asking for it.

He was a good punching bag.

Why does everyone hate this guy so much?

I didn't watch the tuf season he was on
Because they hate McGregor and Lobov is McGregor's teammate. That's all the reason these weirdos need. Same reason they hate John Kavanagh.

Hopefully for himself his goal is to attain that mythical beast of being 2-3 hopefully 4 above .500...

If Artem had normal size arms he'd be a killer.

Show some respect.

Put on a Main Event at 13-13 and not happy.... All these fighters do is bitch and complain

“You win or you lose – that’s it,” Lobov said after the event. “I came to win, so … I don’t feel great, but what are you going to do? This is the fight game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. What else can I say?”

“I have enough confidence,” Lobov said. “Every time I step in there, even if there’s a gorilla in front of me, I think I can win. I step in there, I’m 100 percent sure I can win, and I go for the win. Sometimes I come up short, but what are you going to do? But I don’t need any more confidence, I have all the confidence in the world.”

https://www.fightful.com/artem-lobov-not-happy-ufc-fight-night-108-loss
"“I have enough confidence,” Lobov said. “Every time I step in there, even if there’s a gorilla in front of me, I think I can win. I step in there, I’m 100 percent sure I can win" = delusions of grandeur.

Why did 100% of all the odds makers in the world belive the total opposite of your opionion of your chances in this fight

The loss to Cub will motivate Artem to get better. He'll be back.

War Artem he is a beast!

Back