Artem Lobov gives back Michael Johnson's purse money

He is not ufc caliber and should have be cut but this is a very nice gesture and maybe he should get another fight for the title of worst fighter in ufc against Cando Canatta.

Cool, now he can fuck off to some bush league.

I think that if it happened that way then there would even be less incentive for fighters to make weight. Lower ranked fighters would miss all the time in hopes their opponent tried harder than they did because they knew it would just be a catchweight with no penalty.

He means in situations where fighters take short notice fights and therefore will have trouble making weight - not when they have already missed weight.

Artem Lobov is not an outstanding fighter, but I think he is a true friend and a nice person in general.

Fuck Golovkin, this is the real GGG; Good Guy GOAT.

Good man. But i heard he put the cash on the table and slid it across using a broomstick.

Your reading comprehension needs work.
Good morning .. I believe my comprehension is fine... And you're deciding to take the low road on this one .. that's ok .. have a good day .. best of luck in the streets

.<mma3>

Good morning .. I believe my comprehension is fine... And you're deciding to take the low road on this one .. that's ok .. have a good day .. best of luck in the streets

.<mma3>
Thanks cuz

Back