Artem Lobov gives back Michael Johnson's purse money

He still get his allowance from Conor he'll be alright

Just became a fan of this clown.

You suffering from reading difficulty?
Nope. Catch weight is always giving advantage to the guy that wasn't draining himself to make weight to said pullout.

Sure it makes sense to say, effectively the pullout date, it is now a catch weight versus whoever the fuck wants to step up and may outweigh you by like 9 lbs because they didnt even try to get to the same weight.

They way they do it now and your way is flawed but I'd rather see the fight rather than no fight at all

Fair play to him. Good dude.

that's no thang for the goat artem. when you're making that conor mcgregor official punching-bag type-money, 50k here or 50k there is chump change.

Good guy Artem.

I doubt Michael Johnson would have done the same but who knows.

In situations like this, I don't know why they don't just make them catch weight fights. I mean it's not like they are contender fights, or title fights. There's basically nothing on the line.

Yup. They should negotiate a weight for short notice fights separately. The guy taking the fight can have a better chance of making weight and the one already training doesn't have to kill himself cutting. It's better for both fighters.

Nope. Catch weight is always giving advantage to the guy that wasn't draining himself to make weight to said pullout.

Sure it makes sense to say, effectively the pullout date, it is now a catch weight versus whoever the fuck wants to step up and may outweigh you by like 9 lbs because they didnt even try to get to the same weight.

They way they do it now and your way is flawed but I'd rather see the fight rather than no fight at all

Except 3weeks out neither fighter is cutting weight, at least not a significant amount. If a fight was scheduled at 145, and they instead make it a 155 catchweight, the replacement fighter is still going to have to cut a bit of weight, but means he can focus on other aspects rather than a full weight cut. The original fighter still has the benefit of a full camp, but now has time to prepare a little for a new opponent rather than having to cut that last 10lbs.

In situations like this, I don't know why they don't just make them catch weight fights. I mean it's not like they are contender fights, or title fights. There's basically nothing on the line.
Because one of them spent the effort, why should his work be for nothing ?

You're saying Artem cut to 145 3 weeks before the fight?
I’m saying he cut the weight, regardless of how much time he had

If you don’t think you can make the weight, don’t sign the contract, or ask for a catch weight

You'd think he gave away about 7 inches of his forearms instead to someone/something.

Artem is an legend. Learned from Tyron.
Tyron actually short changed his promise ... He was supposed to split up bonus .. instead he split up just a very small fraction of the bonus

Bitch move IMO !!

Good guy Artem

nAJca6P.jpg
Is this doctored or no?

I’m saying he cut the weight, regardless of how much time he had

If you don’t think you can make the weight, don’t sign the contract, or ask for a catch weight

or ask for a catch weight

"Nah they shouldn't make short notice replacement fights catchweight because it's not fair that the other guy cut to 145 3 weeks before the fight. If there is cancer that they don't have enough time to make weight they should do is ask for a catchweight..."

Makes sense
<Prem973>

He hadn't cut the weight. No fighter is at fight weight 3 weeks before the fight.

I wonder if he paid back the full amount or deducted the taxes he’ll have to pay on it since it’s income, tax man don’t give no fuck if you “gave it back” or some shit

"Nah they shouldn't make short notice replacement fights catchweight because it's not fair that the other guy cut to 145 3 weeks before the fight. If there is cancer that they don't have enough time to make weight they should do is ask for a catchweight..."

Makes sense
<Prem973>
Make it catch when you sign the contract, not when you miss weight, thought that didn’t need clarifying

Back