Arrest warrant issued for Canadian Imam. Charge is Incitement.

You are way too sensitive. Not bashing you but seriously get your estrogen levels checked.

Kafir-kun shed his family's Muslim faith and he is now an atheist. And you know what? He should be commended! So put your big boy pants on and deal with it.
LOL don't try so hard. Wait for easier pickings rather than commenting on the 1 person in 1000 around here willing to admit to an error.

I've been spending too much time around here I think, or the Sun has fried my brain, but if you hadn't liked my post I might still not be sure if you understood the positive light I was attempting to cast on the situation. Of course, I assumed just one particular meaning for that term and pushed it to its logical extent. Reminds me all too much of a certain breed of WR posters who are best left un-named and left to themselves.

Sorry for derailing.
I get you meant well and I saw that my wording could give the impression you seemed to take so I just clarified what I meant.

Canada actually serving justice? Waw

On a Gad Saad interview, with Peterson I think, Gad said something like someone he knew had visited a Muslim country and some Imam was on the radio decrying the fact that Allah had decided to hand over the supreme privilege of exterminating all the Jews to the Nazis. LOL "Why Allah have you forsaken us, WE wanted to be the ones to kill them all!"

Third-world Muslims are way more anti-Semitic than people think. In the west we have little anti-Semitism by comparison so it's hard to imagine.

Sounds like an infringement on whatever passes for free speech in Canada.

J/k, I don't really care I'm just here to read the doublespeak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back