Arrest warrant issued for Canadian Imam. Charge is Incitement.

Well as long as America let's Nazis talk about killing all the Jews and racists about killing all the minorities, I don't see why we are going to make a big deal out of Muslims doing the same thing. It's all disgusting ideology that's afforded to us by the 1st Amendment.

The 1st Amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there to protect unpopular speech. Which means you are all allowed your disgusting opinions if you so want as long as you don't act on them.

Because its personal information that I'm not obliged to reveal on a forum. What's wrong about being reserved with personal info on the internet? If anything I'm not nearly cautious enough.
You misunderstand. You can provide or not provide what you want. I'm for not treating the way you were raised as something you need to admit. I'm for treating it as just something, talk about it or don't talk about it. You didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:
Why do you need to "admit" it like it's something to "come clean" about? There's so much wrong with that I'm not even going to bother laying it all out.

Perhaps he's on a 12-step program?

No need to put the man down for trying to turn his life around.

If anything it gave me a pretty interesting insight into some concepts about the human brain and memory. You have a recollection of an obscure event from the past, but just bits and pieces of information so you would have to use your imagination to fill in the missing pieces to paint a whole picture. Just one missing piece can turn everything upside down.
One missed note can ruin a whole symphony.

Whenever a religious person presents something as okay "in the End Times" they are really saying it'd probably be okay if you did it now. That's why the concept of hell always bothered me. By it's mere "existence" you've created a second class of people who are going to be punished forever for minor sins. Is it really that big a crime to kill them if that's what awaits them anyway?

If anything it gave me a pretty interesting insight into some concepts about the human brain and memory. You have a recollection of an obscure event from the past, but just bits and pieces of information so you would have to use your imagination to fill in the missing pieces to paint a whole picture. Just one missing piece can turn everything upside down.

It's called a "false memory".

An iman at a Montreal mosque has had a warrant issued for his arrest, stemming from the follwing statement he made during a sermon: "Sheikh Muhammad ibn Musa Al Nasr called Jews “the worst of mankind” and expressed his hope that Muslims would slaughter them on Judgment Day, according to a statement by B’nai Brith."

The mosque has NOT apologized and its YouTube channel features the sermon. Several other Muslim groups did condemn the iman.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ued-for-imam-who-called-for-jews-to-be-killed

-

Honest question: Is it really incitement since he specifies the slaughter should take place on "Judgement Day" which to me denotes a religious end-time phenomena , and as such it is just a mythological date . If he had said "slaughter them" or "slaughter them soon" then I would agree it is incitement.

I always come down in favor of free speech and only support a very narrow definition of what constitues incitement and threat. So even though I dispise the genocidal religion called Islam and Islamic supremacists like this guy , I favor free-speech over feelings. This is Canada so they have hate-crime laws too. But here in the US would what he said be illegal?

If he'd have just said "infidels" I would have been a little upset by his arrest. But when you start talking about a specific group it gets dicey.

If you put them in prison, they win.

If you throw them in gitmo, they really win.

This is an iman:

54ada56933c0a_-_elle-iman-lgn.jpg

Definitely haram.
definitely wood.

As much as I dislike Islam, I dislike anti-free-speech more.

You should be able to say anything you like. Hate speech is still free speech.

Watch this video if you watch ANYTHING of mine. This is one of the most important videos on the internet.

You misunderstand. You can provide or not provide what you want. I'm for not treating the way you were raised as something you need to admit. I'm for treating it as just something, talk about it or don't talk about it. You didn't do anything wrong.
I'm treating it as something I "admit" because its a personal piece of information that could glean insight into why I post the things I do but could also identify me so I think I should be reserved in letting that info out. Of course I know I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't choose to be born to Muslim parents and I won't apologize for that no matter how many fedoracore cunts want to talk shit about it.

I'm treating it as something I "admit" because its a personal piece of information that could glean insight into why I post the things I do but could also identify me so I think I should be reserved in letting that info out. Of course I know I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't choose to be born to Muslim parents and I won't apologize for that no matter how many fedoracore cunts want to talk shit about it.
I've been spending too much time around here I think, or the Sun has fried my brain, but if you hadn't liked my post I might still not be sure if you understood the positive light I was attempting to cast on the situation. Of course, I assumed just one particular meaning for that term and pushed it to its logical extent. Reminds me all too much of a certain breed of WR posters who are best left un-named and left to themselves.

Sorry for derailing.

Whenever a religious person presents something as okay "in the End Times" they are really saying it'd probably be okay if you did it now. That's why the concept of hell always bothered me. By it's mere "existence" you've created a second class of people who are going to be punished forever for minor sins. Is it really that big a crime to kill them if that's what awaits them anyway?
This is the essence of my argument that it may be incitement in the same way Trump's "2nd Amendment People" were encouraged to "maybe do something, I don't know", and the counter argument remains pretty much the same. I think the Pope (well, his staff, so him by extension, clearly agree with you and me:
Confidant of Pope Francis condemns some ‘evangelical fundamentalists’

A close confidant of Pope Francis, writing Thursday in a Vatican-approved magazine, condemned the way some American evangelicals and their Roman Catholicsupporters mix religion and politics, saying their worldview promotes division and hatred.

The Rev. Antonio Spadaro, editor of the influential Jesuit journal La Civilta Cattolica, said a shared desire for political influence between “evangelical fundamentalists” and some Catholics has inspired an “ecumenism of conflict” that demonizes opponents and promotes a “theocratic type of state.”

I've been spending too much time around here I think, or the Sun has fried my brain, but if you hadn't liked my post I might still not be sure if you understood the positive light I was attempting to cast on the situation. Of course, I assumed just one particular meaning for that term and pushed it to its logical extent. Reminds me all too much of a certain breed of WR posters who are best left un-named and left to themselves.

Sorry for derailing.

You are way too sensitive. Not bashing you but seriously get your estrogen levels checked.

Kafir-kun shed his family's Muslim faith and he is now an atheist. And you know what? He should be commended! So put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

Back