Arrest warrant issued for Canadian Imam. Charge is Incitement. | Page 3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MicroBrew, Jul 16, 2017.

1. YoungBoyd Seiler med vinden i ryggen

YoungBoyd
    Partly, but not entirely. It was back and forth since i come from a mixed religious background. Quite a mess spiritually actually. I think you might be misremembering the past. I didn't go because my mother refused it, however i was supposed to go to a madrassa at the age of 5 and up until high school.
    I would have probably ended up as an angry cab driver yelling at people with my broken norwegian and with ten children and an overweight wife at home. That's the power of education right there.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  2. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    I was misremembering it so thanks for clearing that up.

YoungBoyd likes this.
  3. YoungBoyd Seiler med vinden i ryggen

YoungBoyd
    If anything it gave me a pretty interesting insight into some concepts about the human brain and memory. You have a recollection of an obscure event from the past, but just bits and pieces of information so you would have to use your imagination to fill in the missing pieces to paint a whole picture. Just one missing piece can turn everything upside down.

Rematch, Stoic1 and Kafir-kun like this.
  4. jimmas99 Orange Belt

jimmas99
    You feel the same way?? Considering there are over a billion muslims, The world must be a frightening place to You.

5. Offended Double Yellow Card

Offended
    Trudo should protest this Islamophobia and denounce the hatred of the non moslems.

6. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    One thing the literature tells us about the memory is that much more than we would ever think we remember is actually misremembered. Every time you recall your memory the very primer that triggered the recall could have an effect on your memory.

In this case I see you clear up some confusion about terms and fill in the gap of my recollection and came up with a madrassa graduate. In hindsight its pretty basic knowledge and it turns out we didn't need that madrassa graduate after all.

YoungBoyd likes this.
  7. WiolentOne A little bit of Ultranationalism

WiolentOne
    You're headed down the right road. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem and you've accomplished that.

There is hope for you my persian brother.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  8. lecter not even webscale

lecter
    Isn't
    imam = some sort of Islamic leader/whatever
    iman = a Muslim's faith
    ?

Kafir-kun likes this.
  9. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    <Gordonhat>
    Sheikh @YoungBoyd already cleared that one up brother but thanks anyhow.

10. YoungBoyd Seiler med vinden i ryggen

YoungBoyd
    Yes. It's a common concept that most people familiar with the religion bump into, and even non-muslims. Not as prevalent as imam though. From what i have seen on fb or other social media it is used colloquially in non-arabic languages.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  11. Bloodworth Double Yellow Card

Bloodworth
    Wtf are Muslims doing in Canada.

12. pesticide Double Yellow Card

pesticide
    No, you misunderstand. I just feel contempt, not fear. In fact, when seeing a Moslem with the jihadi beard or some fat Somali breeding machine with a hijab (or a Nazi with a swastika tattoo, even though that is pretty rare nowadays) I get pretty much the same feeling as I do when seeing a big, slimy sewer rat crawl out of a storm drain.

13. Fedorable triple yellow double stampy

Fedorable
    legal in the US. You can hope whatever you want. It's not a credible threat either. If he said, it's your duty to kill a jew on Judgement day, which is tomorrow then you are closer, but we all know judgement day was August 29, 1997.

Rod1 and Ayin like this.
  14. lecter not even webscale

lecter
    kafirkun confirmed fake muslim
    [​IMG]

Undying Poster and Kafir-kun like this.
  15. jimmas99 Orange Belt

jimmas99
    Ok then i just feel sad for you. It cant be fun Walking around getting you feelings hurt all the time.

16. splendica Purple Belt

splendica
    Do any of you know if this is real? It looks like another bill passed by the current government in Canada. If so, this looks kind of sketchy:

http://www.davidanderson.ca/bill-c-51-removing-protection-religious-freedom/

"As your Member of Parliament, I wanted to write to express my concern over a recent Bill that the Liberal government has introduced into the House of Commons, Bill C-51. I would like to draw your attention to one clause in Bill C-51 that took me aback. Clause 14 of the new Bill proposes to remove the following section of the Criminal Code:

176 (1) Every one who

(a) by threats or force, unlawfully obstructs or prevents or endeavours to obstruct or prevent a clergyman or minister from celebrating divine service or performing any other function in connection with his calling, or
    (b) knowing that a clergyman or minister is about to perform, is on his way to perform or is returning from the performance of any of the duties or functions mentioned in paragraph (a) (i) assaults or offers any violence to him, or (ii) arrests him on a civil process, or under the pretence of executing a civil process, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

(2) Every one who wilfully disturbs or interrupts an assemblage of persons met for religious worship or for a moral, social or benevolent purpose is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

(3) Every one who, at or near a meeting referred to in subsection (2), wilfully does anything that disturbs the order or solemnity of the meeting is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

By repealing this section, the Government will be removing the only provision in the Criminal Code that directly protects the rights of individuals to freely practice their religion, whatever that religion may be. In a time where news stories are increasingly reporting attacks on religious communities in Canada, this proposal greatly concerns me. We must stand up for the rights of all Canadians to practice their religion without fear of recrimination, violence, or disturbance."

This almost looks like something that would be passed in North Korea, China or the former Soviet Union.

Thoughts? I think it might be thread-worthy.

*I went ahead and made a thread on it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ment-removal-of-religious-protection.3574267/

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  17. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    Lock him up.

FrontNakedChoke likes this.
  18. FrontNakedChoke ____________________

FrontNakedChoke
    <{anton}>

19. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo

Iman Barlow.

[​IMG]

Kafir-kun and uppercutbus like this.
  20. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo

It maybe mythological but it is still dangerous rhetoric and should still be condemed because it could set off some people who cant wait.

Political or rigious naratives like that are danferouse you how some leftist naratives have caused some insane Bernie Supporter shoot at Republican senators.

And that conservative shooter or bombers of abortion clinics. Because they listen to a lot of propaganda and take it to the extreme same with that Pizzagate shooting.

And this is Islamic extremism we are talking about here who have a track record of doing mass marder based on hatefull rhetoric from Imam's like that.