Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

Benicio del Toro has always been very charismatic and magnetic. Also, I certainly would say that he was good-looking when he was young. Just look him up in Licence to kill. Therefore, B.del Toro is top of the pile by most metric.

The fat son, I would say, is bottom of the pile by most metric. Sure, if he got lean he could look ok, but I seriously question his ability (physically and mentally) to do that.

Damn this thread is gay. NTTAWWT.

Also do you think he has the charisma and coolness of del toro to make up for his lack of genetics? Usually when guys are not traditionally handsome they but get women is due to their personality and magnetisim, girls can tell when a guy is a try hard and then naturally cool like benecio del toro.

Nothing more cringeworthy then thos pua guys who try to dress and act cool because you know they dont have natural charisma and faking it and trying way too hard.

Chris looks like Ted Kennedy (90%). He studies at Michigan so give him some credit for trying; all of Arnie's offspring are/will be college educated unlike lots of deadbeat celeb kids.

Its crazy how of all his sons this one looks the most like him and has his muscle genetics he is only 19 and is 6 foot 3, if this kid took up some gear he would be a beast. Its also great to see Arnold spending time with his love child, a lot of guys like Karl Malone for example want nothing to do with their children from affairs

embed_joseph_baena_FFN_JDFF_051616_52059475.jpg

48C7898A00000578-0-image-m-134_1517453605933.jpg

that's a big fuckin cookie

Fat kid has all the chances in the world to lose weight and get in shape. I’m sure if he wants to Arnold will hire him a chef and a personal trainer. Just depends if he wants to or not. Nothing wrong with being content as a fat kid.

Lol at genetics, yeah he didn't lift weights and roid it up for the majority of his adult life.

Also im positive his son never lifted a weight either. Probably started looking like that when he went through pruberty, if he didn't come out of the womb looking like that already.

Fat kid has all the chances in the world to lose weight and get in shape. I’m sure if he wants to Arnold will hire him a chef and a personal trainer. Just depends if he wants to or not. Nothing wrong with being content as a fat kid.
Its weird at people who let themselves go like that, for me I just dont like being disgusting, I like to take a shower, I like to be clean and smell good and look fresh, is older brother enjoys staying in shape and dressing nice and the bastard son as well likes looking fresh and working out.

The kid is half Mexican I bet he has an iron chin..........sign the kid dana!

Germanic Genetics.

That is good he helped raise and spends time with his boy. It does not matter who the boys mom is to Arnold, the boy is still his son.

LOL at "genetics". Kid is roided to the gills.

And LMAO at the fat one. He probably said "Fuck it, I'm a celebrity son and I have money.. fuck eating healthy"

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg

poor kid.
Its crazy how of all his sons this one looks the most like him and has his muscle genetics he is only 19 and is 6 foot 3, if this kid took up some gear he would be a beast. Its also great to see Arnold spending time with his love child, a lot of guys like Karl Malone for example want nothing to do with their children from affairs
4507428-0-image-a-1_1537774273975.jpg

48C6F71B00000578-0-image-m-129_1517453564186.jpg

3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

embed_joseph_baena_FFN_JDFF_051616_52059475.jpg

48C7898A00000578-0-image-m-134_1517453605933.jpg

this also proves (as does real science looking at the genetics) that the mothers genes are also very important. An alpha and dominant father with great genes cannot offset the mother, at best you get 50% something better, than before but the mother side can still drag down it. However, Maria does have herself good genetics. I think her kids she had with Arnold are better looking by far and could do mid tier modeling and they do.

Christopher is the fat son but Patrick is the in shape one. But he is also tall, given how is older brother has model looks. I think he could be a better all around catch than Joseph (Arnold love child with the Guatemalan woman) if he lost weight.

Patrick below. I mean just look

midnightsun_bellathrone_patrickschwarzenegger_edaraquel_.jpg

Christopher below
8bd7474785481764e4d7d93c9a6d480b_800_420.jpeg

maria-shriver-children.jpg

Germanic Genetics.

That is good he helped raise and spends time with his boy. It does not matter who the boys mom is to Arnold, the boy is still his son.

Its very sad that his siblings disowned the boy, Im guessing Maria Shriver doesn't want them to even speak to him or acknowledge him even though when they were little kids they were all close with him and wished he was their brother, now that they find out he is their brother from an affair he is dead to them.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child Joseph Baena shares sweet message of congratulations to half-sister Katherine on social media... after he wasn't included in nuptials
  • Arnold's daughter Katherine married Chris Pratt in Montecito, California on Saturday
  • She posted a photo to Instagram on Sunday of her 'blessed' day
  • Joseph left a message of congratulations under the photo
  • The 21-year-old follows all his half-siblings on social media; none of them follow him back
  • Joseph was conceived during an affair between Arnold and housekeeper Mildred Baena; he was born the same year as Christopher Schwarzenegger
  • Katherine's mother Maria Shriver separated from Arnold shortly after the affair was revealed in 2011
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Baena-congratulations-Katherine-wedding.html

Its very sad that his siblings disowned the boy, Im guessing Maria Shriver doesn't want them to even speak to him or acknowledge him even though when they were little kids they were all close with him and wished he was their brother, now that they find out he is their brother from an affair he is dead to them.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child Joseph Baena shares sweet message of congratulations to half-sister Katherine on social media... after he wasn't included in nuptials
  • Arnold's daughter Katherine married Chris Pratt in Montecito, California on Saturday
  • She posted a photo to Instagram on Sunday of her 'blessed' day
  • Joseph left a message of congratulations under the photo
  • The 21-year-old follows all his half-siblings on social media; none of them follow him back
  • Joseph was conceived during an affair between Arnold and housekeeper Mildred Baena; he was born the same year as Christopher Schwarzenegger
  • Katherine's mother Maria Shriver separated from Arnold shortly after the affair was revealed in 2011
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Baena-congratulations-Katherine-wedding.html
That is a shame.
Its not the boys fault who his mom is.
He is still their brother.

Back