Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

its one of the most embarrassing and humiliating things, any other man who isn't a narcissist would have hid under a blanket.

Arnold really has no shame if you think about it

Those are incompatible statements. A Narcissist is the only person who would have hid under a blanket due to being exposed.

2012-03-30-twins-e1333095071246-533x345.jpg

Cankle kid got shafted by genetics worse than Devito as Arnold's twin.

Is this the same fat kid from the previous posts? If so, he must have read some of the comments in this section.

No this os the one with the boy band looks.

Arnold has 3 (known) male sons.
-Latin Arnoldo
-Canckles Kennedy genteics Arnold.
-Boy band shaped Arnold.

The bastard isn’t spoiled and coddled like the trueborn heir. It’s like the difference between

nintchdbpict000080585311.jpg

And

Oh-Also-He-Apparently-Fcking-Badass.gif

He wasn't licensed to fly instruments-only is the story I've heard from pilots. Weather turned and/or it got dark and he didn't know what he was doing - actually flying blind. Stupid isn't alpha.

You have to have experience relying on your instruments and NOT your eyes and sense of balance when it gets dark or there is weather. He didn't do that.

Genes don't work like that. You have a good chance of looking more like your aunt/uncle or grandmother/grandfater than your mother or father.
yeah my sister in law has a 5 yo daughter that shit sometimes I look at her and its like looking at my wife 25 years ago... like she doesnt even look like her own mother, she looks like my wife... I often joke around saying we might go through an airport and just say we forgot her passport and they would let us through.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg
actually despite of what all you fuckers are saying I see some good genes there... he is just a fat spoiled fuck...but even eating like a fat spoiled fuck (which Im sure he does) he hasnt turn into one of those obese disgusting kids... in less than a year he could easily get in shape...thats good genes

actually despite of what all you fuckers are saying I see some good genes there... he is just a fat spoiled fuck...but even eating like a fat spoiled fuck (which Im sure he does) he hasnt turn into one of those obese disgusting kids... in less than a year he could easily get in shape...thats good genes

I agree. The fat kid could easily look like his brother if he put the time and effort in to it. He has an easy life so probably doesnt have the motivation right now.

I doubt that. The only thing he has going for him is mass.

But looking at him I doubt that he could get good at any physical activity.

Any pics of the maid from the year he fucked her?

If he is only 19 and you compare to pictures of Arnold who was already a professional bodybuilder at 19 shit I actually see some better genes there than Arnolds.... those mexican tamales for sure did some good to this kid.

man, that is nasty lol. i think with arnold, he just saw an easy lay with her. maybe he didn't even want the kid, but didn't pull out in time. who knows.
there are men that consider pussy as fuel regardless of looks and status

arnold is one of those men

Good genes means you don't have to work extra hard and go on a super strict diet to look good looking.

You could just be active and eat clean without measuring out your food and still look good

I doubt that. The only thing he has going for him is mass.

But looking at him I doubt that he could get good at any physical activity.

Im not here to belittle the guy, but if we are judging on genetics, the cankles son doesnt have the good genes, it doesnt mean he cant look better, he could work on his charisma and appeal, there are guys who are not traditionally handsome or good looking but can be considered sexy like because of the confidence and charisma they have like Benecio del toro
el-actor-benicio-del-toro.jpg

The young son doesn't have the good genetics, his head is too small for his body too, here he is when he was younger and his face was leaner, compare him to Mario Lopez who has Good genetics look how handsome Lopez is his side profile is perfect
cb147930472d6fcefe28aa948c0cb197--maria-shriver-the-kennedys.jpg

He looks too much like a Kennedy,
NAP_MDG_260417CSCHWARZENEGGER_1822CSCHWARZENEGGERJPG.jpg

Here is his older brother he is handsome
imbackbaby__oPt.jpg

the Kennedys have some horrible genetics, JFK Jr only became handsome because of his mothers DNA, he looked nothing like his father
61XCDB1381L._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

525612640.jpg

Im not here to belittle the guy, but if we are judging on genetics, the cankles son doesnt have the good genes, it doesnt mean he cant look better, he could work on his charisma and appeal, there are guys who are not traditionally handsome or good looking but can be considered sexy like because of the confidence and charisma they have like Benecio del toro
el-actor-benicio-del-toro.jpg

The young son doesn't have the good genetics, his head is too small for his body too, here he is when he was younger and his face was leaner, compare him to Mario Lopez who has Good genetics look how handsome Lopez is his side profile is perfect
cb147930472d6fcefe28aa948c0cb197--maria-shriver-the-kennedys.jpg

He looks too much like a Kennedy,
NAP_MDG_260417CSCHWARZENEGGER_1822CSCHWARZENEGGERJPG.jpg

Here is his older brother he is handsome
imbackbaby__oPt.jpg

the Kennedys have some horrible genetics, JFK Jr only became handsome because of his mothers DNA, he looked nothing like his father
61XCDB1381L._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

525612640.jpg

Benicio del Toro has always been very charismatic and magnetic. Also, I certainly would say that he was good-looking when he was young. Just look him up in Licence to kill. Therefore, B.del Toro is top of the pile by most metric.

The fat son, I would say, is bottom of the pile by most metric. Sure, if he got lean he could look ok, but I seriously question his ability (physically and mentally) to do that.

Damn this thread is gay. NTTAWWT.

Back