Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

Apparently he is the Gay Fat one and his full Brother Patrick is the Skinny ladies man with the good looks.

Yea I've seen his brother, not huge like Arnold but it good shape and has the looks.

The bastard child is one lucky kid lol.

Because if you want a kid that its going to follow your footsteps as the pinnacle of human physique you dont bang a delicate flower, you bang a robust cactus.
good points.

Yea I've seen his brother, not huge like Arnold but it good shape and has the looks.

The bastard child is one lucky kid lol.

The bastard kid has Arnolds personality probably, from the pics you can see the boy doesnt seem to let things bother him that Alpha thick skin.

I can tell Arnolds other kids hold grudges, they can be mad at their father all they want but to disown their half brother is pretty lame especially since its not his fault and they were already close to him and grew up wtih him for years, maybe its Maria who doesnt want the kids to speak to the boy? its a bit odd they would disown the boy after they grew up with him just because of what their father did.

Why is there a 12-page Mayberry thread of you :eek::eek::eek:s discussing how muscular Arnold's teenage sons are along with their relationship with their father?

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

The bastard kid has Arnolds personality probably, from the pics you can see the boy doesnt seem to let things bother him that Alpha thick skin.

I can tell Arnolds other kids hold grudges, they can be mad at their father all they want but to disown their half brother is pretty lame especially since its not his fault and they were already close to him and grew up wtih him for years, maybe its Maria who doesnt want the kids to speak to the boy? its a bit odd they would disown the boy after they grew up with him just because of what their father did.

Holy shit is this true? I didn't know the kids grew up with the love child and then disowned him. If so that's some cold shit number one, and number two I agree that's likely from their mothers influence.

Arnold really pumped that maid though, the only genetics of hers that are apparent is the darker skin lol.

Patrick looks good. He has even been in a couple of movies. Dont know why you guys are only focusing on the fat one.

Holy shit is this true? I didn't know the kids grew up with the love child and then disowned him. If so that's some cold shit number one, and number two I agree that's likely from their mothers influence.

Arnold really pumped that maid though, the only genetics of hers that are apparent is the darker skin lol.

yes, the little kids grew up with him, the love child was really close with the young fat son of Arnold, they were born just a few days apart, Arnold knocked up both Maria and the maid/nanny within the same period they were both pregnant at the same time.

The kids are wrong here, yes your father fucked up but dont do that to your brother, now they act as if he doesnt exist, I dont know maybe its Maria who is telling them not to be close to the boy.

But its obvious that Arnold likes his Love child more than his other kids, he is always hanging with the boy and biking with him and bragging about him all the time.

The kid is the spitting image same genetics as arnold. Arnold needed a barbarian women to pass the genetics so he impregnated the nanny.

Its crazy how of all his sons this one looks the most like him and has his muscle genetics he is only 19 and is 6 foot 3, if this kid took up some gear he would be a beast. Its also great to see Arnold spending time with his love child, a lot of guys like Karl Malone for example want nothing to do with their children from affairs

48C6F71B00000578-0-image-m-129_1517453564186.jpg

3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

embed_joseph_baena_FFN_JDFF_051616_52059475.jpg

48C7898A00000578-0-image-m-134_1517453605933.jpg

Half Mexican half German Master Race coming for the welterweight strap in 2020 !!

:meow: .

Maybe it's the opposite. Armbarforhire just ended this thread and maybe if arnolds og son saw this he would be tempted to get his ass in shape.

Coulda don't without seeing magics kid tho

As if you are better off than him.

The whole situation is screwed up, Arnold banged up his homely maid/nanny and his wfe at the same time basically its one of the most embarrassing and humiliating things, any other man who isn't a narcissist would have hid under a blanket.

Arnold really has no shame if you think about it lol I mean he made love to Mildred, I mean maybe if he was smart just get head like Bill Clinton did, but apparently Arnold was making out with her and banging her when Maria was away and he was recovering from surgery.
0518-maria-mildred-dates-bn4.jpg

Whats crazy is Maria was so shocked, she never looked at this homely maid nanny as a threat, if anything she thought Arnold would be fooling with a super model or young actress, instead he was screweing the nanny.

Dude is seen here with Mildred holding his young son, and even dancing with her at her apartment with mariachi band playing, he threw her a party
0,,48547809-EXH,00.jpg

Here is another fucked up picture, Maria and family with ARnold attending the baptismal of Joseph, Maria has no clue this is Arnolds love child and the boy basically grew up with his half brothers and sisters and they no longer speak to him after finding out he was their half brother messed up stuff
hqdefault.jpg

In this photo of Arnold bringing the family to Mildreds nieces Quincera at a catholc church ceremony you can see young joesph in the black jacket on the bottom right with his half brother Christopher on the bottom, they were pretty close, thats again the part that is kinda messed up, Arnolds kids were close to the love child but now hate his guts as if its his fault that their father did that now they no longer speak.
article-1391260-0C4913AD00000578-994_634x453.jpg

article-1391260-0C4913BE00000578-841_634x333.jpg

Tangled web: Joseph and a child believed to be Maria and Arnold's youngest son Christopher. The boys were born just days apart

article-1391260-0C49138B00000578-261_634x536.jpg

Love child: Three-year-old Joseph is blessed by a priest as a boy believed to be a young Patrick Schwarzenegger, then seven, looks on

Dang Arnold look at that grill I cant believe it man you were french kissing and laying this woman?
article-1391260-0C49138600000578-893_634x592.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...epth-double-life-deception.html#ixzz4fILn4rsY
'nasty woman'

The real question here is, why is that fat kid wearing a size small Hurley tee.

<{katwhu}>

There should be a fucking law prohibiting this.

The real question here is, why is that fat kid wearing a size small Hurley tee.

<{katwhu}>

There should be a fucking law prohibiting this.

Thats probably Xtra large he just makes it look like a small that kid is like 300 pounds

Its weird how Arnold spends more time with his bastard child, he looks so happy with him compared to his other kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back