Negan and Julia Chang gameplay trailer for Tekken 7. Both available Feb 28th.

Crimson Fury

Elijah Modnar
@Silver
Reaction score

Lol, the Negan trailer was great. Glad to see Armor King back.

Last edited:
Wow. A BEAR wins the Tekken World Finals. Even Harada was like, "Panda? Really?"

Oh SHIT looks like I have to git gud with my boy Armor King in Tekken 7 now.

Will git good with Negan to make purist feel bad lmao.

Armor King wasn't in vanilla Tekken? That is sacrilege. He's an OG.

Marduk looks pretty awesome. Cool move set.

That's his brother. King isn't the original King either.

Fighting games aren't known for having great stories, lol.

They threw Akuma in the picture, and I got lost. I'm still waiting for that crossover. smh lol

Which one did we get Tekken x Street Fighter, or Street Fighter x Tekken?

Okay, fair enough. The game looks good. They made Negan super over overpowered in the trailer, hope they ease up a bit when I have to face him. Otherwise I'm going to be on that "Continue" screen all night. lol

They threw Akuma in the picture, and I got lost. I'm still waiting for that crossover. smh lol

Which one did we get Tekken x Street Fighter, or Street Fighter x Tekken?

Okay, fair enough. The game looks good. They made Negan super over overpowered in the trailer, hope they ease up a bit when I have to face him. Otherwise I'm going to be on that "Continue" screen all night. lol

Street Fighter x Tekken.
Oh SHIT looks like I have to git gud with my boy Armor King in Tekken 7 now.

You're not the only one.

Armor King's Black Panther costume.

73rp25jd54221.png

@OnionKnight86 Armor King's rage drive grants him an inescapable throw and can't be ducked.

Armor King and Marduk are a blast. Liking the new design too, plus the original costumers in customization.

I really wish they would release more customization items though. The options for generic costumes are pretty stale and just pulled from older Tekken games.

Does tekken 7 have the no eyes no ears no shape no shape track? That was hype.

Armor King and Marduk are a blast. Liking the new design too, plus the original costumers in customization.

I really wish they would release more customization items though. The options for generic costumes are pretty stale and just pulled from older Tekken games.

The customization in Tekken 6 was meh, TTT2 was crap, but T7 is the worst. None of them are as good as VF5 or Soul Calibur.

The customization in Tekken 6 was meh, TTT2 was crap, but T7 is the worst. None of them are as good as VF5 or Soul Calibur.
I agree. Forgot how good V5 was and SCVI is next level creation.

It seems as if Tekken 7 is going to follow the season pass formula for quite a while. It doesn't make much sense to work on a Tekken 8 anytime soon even with this game originally coming out in 2015 in arcades.

I wish with these season passes they would include more content beyond new characters to keep it fresh though especially in customization. They did revamp the main menu which was a nice change, but it needs more features. Why did they remove the ability to pick your own music like in TTT2? I need to replace some of these terrible dub step tracks. I had TTT2 loaded with all of the best Tekken songs. I have Tekken 1-TT tracks and remixes in FLAC on my PC and would love to plug them into T7.

There are some really good HUD and stage mods if you are using a PC though:

tekken_7__pc__custom_map___devil_s_pit__galaxy_2_0_by_godlike99kingz-dcr7aln.png

Sidenote - This is arguably the best Tekken track of all time and sounds amazing in FLAC:

Last edited:
I agree. Forgot how good V5 was and SCVI is next level creation.

It seems as if Tekken 7 is going to follow the season pass formula for quite a while. It doesn't make much sense to work on a Tekken 8 anytime soon even with this game originally coming out in 2015 in arcades.

I wish with these season passes they would include more content beyond new characters to keep it fresh though especially in customization. They did revamp the main menu which was a nice change, but it needs more features. Why did they remove the ability to pick your own music like in TTT2? I need to replace some of these terrible dub step tracks. I had TTT2 loaded with all of the best Tekken songs. I have Tekken 1-TT tracks and remixes in FLAC on my PC and would love to plug them into T7.

There are some really good HUD and stage mods if you are using a PC though:

tekken_7__pc__custom_map___devil_s_pit__galaxy_2_0_by_godlike99kingz-dcr7aln.png

Sidenote - This is arguably the best Tekken track of all time and sounds amazing in FLAC:

True great track one of the GOATs.

Back