armed moron takes Hoover Dam hostage, demands real OIG report

https://www.buzzfeed.com/skbaer/qan...dam?bftwnews&utm_term=.bsAgl3JwKB#.dlo8Eyg6Xx

One more moron who reads the same garbage that a lot of posters here read. There's real harm in immersing yourselves in complete bullshit, people. It's time to bring back critical thinking and stop this descent into willful ignorance.
Pure gold. You crack me up.

You're apparently concerned about morons who reads the same garbage that a lot of posters here read, the real harm in immersing yourself in complete bullshit, and bringing back critical thinking.

You based this off a buzzfeed article.

giphy.gif

Pure gold. You crack me up.

You're apparently concerned about morons who reads the same garbage that a lot of posters here read, the real harm in immersing yourself in complete bullshit, and bringing back critical thinking.

You based this off a buzzfeed article.

giphy.gif
Sig bet on whether the BuzzFeed article is accurate?

Yeah, these people are not well. Never heard of Corbett or Dore.

People like James Corbett are why I am a CT'er. Open Source investigations for the win. He does a great job of presenting his opinion in a way that is distinguishable from a sourced fact.

I love Newsbud, but I love it because of Sibel Edmonds daily picks of editorials, and other publications. Their actual content doesn't meet the standards to me of James Corbett, and his open source investigations.

Jimmy Dore does good, in bringing people on his show who do investigative journalism, and open source investigations.

I dont really see a credibility gap between a Seymore Herch, Matt taibbi, and James Corbett.

20180406_180333.png

What kind of person shouts for help, especially on father's day, as did @JosesphDredd with this thread? How acrid. Wishing you the best, Dredd!

20180406_180333.png

What kind of person shouts for help, especially on father's day, as did @JosesphDredd with this thread? How acrid. Wishing you the best, Dredd!

Any opinions on the guy who took his guns and tried to fight the deep state?

Yes, and the freaks bashing people in the head with bike locks for being fascists represent the TS.

Yes, and the freaks bashing people in the head with bike locks for being fascists represent the TS.
There aren't any bike lock basher types in the WR, but there are lots of nutters on the right. It wouldn't surprise me much if one of our CTers pulled some Hoover Dam or Pizza Gate crap.

Morning joe.
Posts buzzfeed article and scolds imaginary foes for reading garbage.

Yikes. Take your med's.

GS0jycj.gif

100% spot on. Basically sums up OPs posting history.

Hey guys, remind me what your thoughts on pizzagate were again....

Honestly, I don't pay attention to, or give a shit about, this trivial crap. Idiots are gonna idiot.
I'm here for the lulz joe. Observing the culture wars.
Keep up the good work. Maybe start an argument about the proper color of clown shoes. Red, or blue.

"I'm just here for the lulz"? Really? If I go search your WR post history, would you honestly say it reflects someone "just here for the lulz"? We both know the answer to that. You can pretend you're somehow above all this, but you're not. You'e made posts indicating you believe the same sources that drove the idiot in the OP to do what he did.

So what's the takeaway? He actually has more conviction than you? That's the only difference I'm seeing.

CT'ers are a danger to society and we should start treating them all as potential mass shooters.

If you know someone deep into CT's you should report them to the authorities as a potential danger.

Back