Armed Man Shot by Chicago PD, Protests Erupt Anyway

He must have felt the government officers were a tad bit too tyranicall for his taste, and decided to exercise the amandment... He was probably only having a gun for that reason too, so when occasion arrived, shit, what could a man do?

Really dumb on his part though...

Good shoot.

Protesters don't care. They aren't protesting shootings. They're protesting cops.

Well to be "fair".

"The cops didn't know for sure he wasn't just going to throw the gun away. Cops should have to wait until they are actually shot at to be able to shoot. Then they should be require to try and shoot the gun out of his hand or just shoot him in the leg."

Or

"When he went for the gun they could have busted tazer or pepper sprayed him, they didn't have to shoot him."

Theses are thing that actually come out of people's mouths and some get media attention.

Black communities need to start purging that stupid hood culture.
Hood culture aint the issue.

Its weak minded people that are easily swayed by those with loud voices.

A critical thinking and entitlement issue.

No Child Left Behind robbed that generation of its ability to critically think... Amongst other things.

The best way to stop a good guy with a gun is a bad guy with a gun

Well to be "fair".

"The cops didn't know for sure he wasn't just going to throw the gun away. Cops should have to wait until they are actually shot at to be able to shoot. Then they should be require to try and shoot the gun out of his hand or just shoot him in the leg."

Or

"When he went for the gun they could have busted tazer or pepper sprayed him, they didn't have to shoot him."

Theses are thing that actually come out of people's mouths and some get media attention.

Yeah on the Chicago Tribunes page someone commented that it was still the fault of the police because they shouldn’t have stopped him to begin with. It’s getting ridiculous. They were all protesting because the initial fabrication was that he was unarmed and shot in the back while running away. Bodycam comes out and they start back pedaling for other excuses.

Getting angry and protesting is a way of life for many poor people. They think the path to not being broke is through collective anger. Sad

So now folks suddenly care about shootings in Chicago . . .
Well, it's America. We are supposed to be living in the first world. People care about the damage done to their countries, and historical areas that were once thriving.. And we also don't want any people getting shot; at least I don't.

When will blacks protest against blacks killing blacks

A black man is 2000x more likely to die from another black man than he is a white man or a cop

I think in this case the police could clearly identify that he was a threat. It appears that he definitely was trying to pull the gun. My only question would be was he doing anything wrong that the police should have engaged him in the first place. To me, just having a gun is not a good enough reason to engage a person. If he was committing a crime then so be it.

Well, it's America. We are supposed to be living in the first world. People care about the damage done to their countries, and historical areas that were once thriving.. And we also don't want any people getting shot; at least I don't.

What does that have to do with my comment about folks not seeming to care about anyone being shot in Chicago the vast majority of the time?

Poor white people have it so bad lately.

<36>
This is one of the most retarded strawwmen going.
Poor white people, the operative word being poor, do have it bad.
Being a racist cunt to whites is acceptable and even approved of much in today's social environment.

This is one of the most retarded strawwmen going.
Poor white people, the operative word being poor, do have it bad.
Being a racist cunt to whites is acceptable and even approved of much in today's social environment.

Of course poor people have it bad.

I was referring to the idea that white people are an oppressed group in North America.

It's really hard to feel bad about any anti white sentiment going on since they have the least amount of barriers to success in their life due to most of society being very pro white.

I was referring to the idea that white people are an oppressed group in North America.

It's really hard to feel bad about any anti white sentiment going on since they have the least amount of barriers to success in their life due to most of society being very pro white.
Nobody is oppressed in America in 2018.

White people aren't oppressed. No one else is either and I believe the sudden surge of white people claiming this are just basically adopting an "if you can't beat 'em" sort of attitude. Its sort of worked, in a way. We've seen a lot of hypocrisy in regards to racism and bigotry in this country.

Nobody is oppressed in America in 2018.

Well, I don't love in the U S of A, but I am pretty sure you're wrong there.

I live in Canada and I can tell you that our indigenous people certainly are.

Well, I don't love in the U S of A, but I am pretty sure you're wrong there.

I live in Canada and I can tell you that our indigenous people certainly are.
Nobody is being oppressed in the US in 2018.
It's absurd.
This thread topic is a good example: if there was oppression afoot, the rioters would not be given the free reign they are given.

Nobody is being oppressed in the US in 2018.
It's absurd.
This thread topic is a good example: if there was oppression afoot, the rioters would not be given the free reign they are given.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Back