Arman's the 2nd best guy in the division.

I’d like to see a poll on who won the fight. I gave Oliveira rounds 1 and 3, based on two submission attempts that were so close. Tsaruykan never came near finishing it.
Same for me. 3rd Round was Razor Close, Arman took it early on, but Oliveira took over late and was trying to finish. I gave the Razor Close round to Oliveira and had it 29-28 Split for him.

Damn, it was close though, I just don’t think Arman has anything for Islam. Islam will drown him honestly.

Same for me. 3rd Round was Razor Close, Arman took it early on, but Oliveira took over late and was trying to finish. I gave the Razor Close round to Oliveira and had it 29-28 Split for him.

Damn, it was close though, I just don’t think Arman has anything for Islam. Islam will drown him honestly.
I think Arman is a bad match-up stylistically for Islam. He's probably the stronger guy and is all round game is a problem.

I’d like to see a poll on who won the fight. I gave Oliveira rounds 1 and 3, based on two submission attempts that were so close. Tsaruykan never came near finishing it.
Armaan won 2 definitely. It’s a somewhat of a toss up when it comes 1 and 3, it’s hard to say Olives won either definitively. Sure he got the choke in the third round but he was getting scratched up for most of it. A 5 rounder would give a clearer picture for sure

We’re just gonna have to accept that Islam beats any lw fighter 9/10 in today’s climate. There were no genuine threats since he demolished olives who was a head above the rest to begin with.

Last edited:
Back