Arlovski- streakiest career of all time?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Its either lose 5 in a row or win 5 in a row. Anyone else fit that mold?

Not 5 and 5. But Randy Couture had a back and forth record and is still considered one of the greats.

Not 5 and 5. But Randy Couture had a back and forth record and is still considered one of the greats.

I mean Randy had some great wins but he also got gifted alot of big fights too that he might not have gotten if he had earned them by fighting his way up.

I think Randy's greatness mostly comes from the fact that he was still a relevant fighter well into his late 40's which is insane

I mean Randy had some great wins but he also got gifted alot of big fights too that he might not have gotten if he had earned them by fighting his way up.

I think Randy's greatness mostly comes from the fact that he was still a relevant fighter well into his late 40's which is insane

Yup if Randy was just a young 20 something year old college wrestler who did the same things it would be less impressive. Even Brock who kind of had a similar transition to MMA could not do what Randy did with the longevity.

Its either lose 5 in a row or win 5 in a row. Anyone else fit that mold?

Part of that is I think down to him being a confidence fighter, yeah aggressive confident Arlovski did get caught by Sylvia and Fedor but still being on the front foot was his best game, backing up he was much less impressive just like JDS but without the chin.

Matt Brown and Dan Hardy

Those two need to scrap!!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Back