Arkham Knight - open world graphics king

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn son

I dont think ive seen a more filmlike experience

I imagine having it set only at night helps, they can tailor all the texturrs and lighting to look the best at night

That being said I dont think theres a better looking game

Best looking game I've played. I think you're right, having it at night and stormy probably helps. Even the stuff with the video calls on his wrist was really impressive though.

It's a beautiful game. Too bad you spend most of it driving a fucking tank.

I think the Witcher 3 and GTA5 look better though.

I love the look of it, I know it ran like poop on PC when it first came out but I actually got my copy free with the Witcher 3 from Overclockers for a promo when I bought a graphics card back then...so even though they were offering refund on it I couldn't actually refund it inspite of how broken it was at the time.

I have to say I am happy I wasn't able to as when they fixed the performance it was such a good game and the graphics were great, Nvidia Gameworks for all the trouble it caused performance wise was worth it in the end. The cloth, particles, smoke, the rain etc really brought it to life.

Love that game.

I love the look of it, I know it ran like poop on PC when it first came out but I actually got my copy free with the Witcher 3 from Overclockers for a promo when I bought a graphics card back then...so even though they were offering refund on it I couldn't actually refund it inspite of how broken it was at the time.

I have to say I am happy I wasn't able to as when they fixed the performance it was such a good game and the graphics were great, Nvidia Gameworks for all the trouble it caused performance wise was worth it in the end. The cloth, particles, smoke, the rain etc really brought it to life.

Love that game.

Yeah I played it about 18 months after release and I only had one CTD in a full playthrough.

Yeah I played it about 18 months after release and I only had one CTD in a full playthrough.
I have 45hrs on it on Steam and never got any ctd so I was lucky. But for about a month the performance was unplayable. Lucky I had the Witcher 3 for that time.

After the first few patches and community fixes it was able to run well enough but still spiked a bit every couple of minutes. Now it runs pretty much perfect.

Can't wait for them to make another one.

I played through it on PC for the first time last year and was completely blown away not just by the graphics (which were insane), but the game as a whole. It's easily one of the best open-world games to date, and by far the best Arkham game IMO. I especially loved the Batmobile, and how dark/twisted the story was.

Damn now you guys have me regretting not snatching this up in the steam sale. Is there much of a modding community around this?

Back