Arjan Bhullar vs Curtis Blaydes

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think wins the his fight? Bhullar is a bit underrated because ppl don’t like his style.

I’ll take Bhullar by UD through being better on the feet and out wrestling Blaydes.

first off i dont even know who Bhullar is maybe if you showed a pic I'd recognize him but tbh it doesn't matter, big boy Blaydes takes this man down and elbows his face into the canvas...

I haven't seen anything from Bhullar to indicate he would even make this matchup competitive.

Don't get me wrong I love the Surrey boy but Blaydes takes this one.

Who do you think wins the his fight? Bhullar is a bit underrated because ppl don’t like his style.

I’ll take Bhullar by UD through being better on the feet and out wrestling Blaydes.

Bhullar should’ve lost his last fight. That fat turd has nothing for Blaydes

Bhullar should’ve lost his last fight. That fat turd has nothing for Blaydes
No need to bash man. Ppl only dislike Bhullar because of his style and physique. He’ll do well.

I'd like to know @Wadtucket's opinion sir on this Bhullar chap.

Regards,
Rexkwondochandran MBBS, Chennai tea shop textile university

maybe if bhullar juices lmao. he has a chin. I give you that but he is either getting submitted or UD easily by Curtis who is a tough wrestler.

Bhullar signed with the UFC to duck Satish Jha in Supa Fight League.

d5077b2ccd02edccc508c3d401ed9823.jpeg

No need to bash man. Ppl only dislike Bhullar because of his style and physique. He’ll do well.

he'll do well? he got omoplata'd AT HEAVYWEIGHT, by a nobody.

Curtis Blaydes would completely annihilate anyone Bhullar has fought. it's not that he has an ugly style or ugly body, it's that he's not that good.

I like Arjan so i would rather spare him death. Blaydes would mandhandle him like a little boy. Blaydes is a serious threat for the title, i think Bhular will have a rather mixed record once he is done in the UFC.

I think Bhullar is a great guy, and wish him well, but I think he's kinda like Munoz, high level wrestler, but his wrestling doesn't translate all that great and Curtis would smash him on feet

Bhullar would probably win a straight wrestling match but that's all. Blaydes is a better mma wrestler, much better grappler, and better striker. He's destroy Bhullar.

I'm not sure how you can say he's better on the feet,but he has improved there a lot,but a lot from absolute trash isn't too hard.I watched his whole career and he'd beat up the guy he lost to imo in a rematch,he just got caught but I haven't been overly impressed and i'd take Blaydes without hesitation.

Back