Arjan Bhullar - Brown Fedor - is going to be the GOAT.

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Arjan-BFL4.jpg

Excellent wrestling. Solid gas tank. Can take a punch and has knock out power. He would tear Ngannou a new butt hole.

So this guy gets KO'd by middleweights?

wau
bitueful belt babay
I want to lick you r gold ahhammummumum
do ufc

oowauwauwewau
bituful milk truk arive
do milk
open belt
i open my belt
dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak....

Brown people don't make good fighters.

I somewhat take offense as a brown person, but, really, in MMA, there have been 0 really good ones. Unless you somehow consider Mousasi to be a brown because he was born an Iranian.

Boxing has Amir Khan I guess.

I somewhat take offense as a brown person, but, really, in MMA, there have been 0 really good ones. Unless you somehow consider Mousasi to be a brown because he was born an Iranian.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no such thing as a "brown person".

hahahahaha! Yeah, clearly there are ONLY white and black people.
No, there are seven billion people in the world and hundreds if not thousands of nationalities/different groups of people. The vast majority are not black or white, as stupid and simplistic as both of those terms are. Classifying the other billions of people as "brown" is idiotic, an attempt to understand the world through ice cream flavours or something equally as childish.

for some reason it is way more offensive saying "a brown" instead of "brown".

and amir khan just happened to be born with insane handspeed. really has nothing to do with race. there's 6 billion people on this earth. lots of variations. it stands to reason there would be some people that won the lottery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back