Arizona Super Heat Temps Average 100 Degrees Tops 120 Degrees A Problem?

For earths 4+billion time frame and we are breaking records crazy!! Before man it never changed all those damn cow farts and fires from caveman caused the ice age and now we are causing another epic weather change. Wake up humans .... so how far does the records go back like 150 years ? Not much of a record considered the scale it's against 4 billion years worth

We have ways of finding out how the weather was millions and billion's of years ago. There is literally areas of research devoted to this study. Just by digging holes in the ground and traveling to the north and south poles we can get a good idea what the weather been doing for a millenia.

People need to get it out of their heads that scientists have not been carefully weighing the long history of weather on this planet.

So when a few dumbasses claim that global warming isn't happening because they had a really cold winter where they're from, other dumbasses counter by saying it is happening because a desert got really hot this year.

Neat.

So when a few dumbasses claim that global warming isn't happening because they had a really cold winter where they're from, other dumbasses counter by saying it is happening because a desert got really hot this year.

Neat.

And still, as the desert weeps, and the ice flows, you suck balls.

Pumping CO2 into the air has an effect.

What is hard to understand about this?
I never said it didn't.....

all i said it being (not abnormally) hot in the desert in the summer isn't proof of that

We have ways of finding out how the weather was millions and billion's of years ago. There is literally areas of research devoted to this study. Just by digging holes in the ground and traveling to the north and south poles we can get a good idea what the weather been doing for a millenia.

People need to get it out of their heads that scientists have not been carefully weighing the long history of weather on this planet.
Just to slow your roll a little, scientists are still debating why the planet goes into and out of ice ages...these are incredibly frequent events on geological time scales, happening many times cyclically since modern humans arrived and are orders magnitude more severe than the few degrees change we are looking at in the next hundred years from anthropomorphic climate change.

I understand that but science is best guess and I know it's what we go by but the earth was flat going by science at one point. I'm from AZ right now is the hottest before monsoons usually every other year there will be a day or two that breaks record for heat and cold this year June 20th or whatever and let's say in OCT 12th for cold 10 years ago June 11th oct 27th I just wish this all wasn't so politically driven on both sides it's polluted more than India

93 degrees in Seattle is worse than 110 in Arizona.

Dry heat ain't shit
Spoken like someone who has never seen 120.

93 degrees in the South or places like Seattle is oppressive, but endurable, and generally I have found humidity to be madly overrated when people talk about heat impact (although my older brother tends to disagree with me, and we share similar experience, so part of me thinks that this comes down to physiology for many; humidity just doesn't affect me as much as heat, and vice versa for him).

I used to laugh my ass off in New York at the whiny bitches in Brooklyn that acted like it was the end of the world when the thermostat hit 90. I would play outside on the blacktops for three hours. Wasn't a problem. I wouldn't dare play a single scrimmage in 110 degree heat where I live despite the dryness. That's a surefire formula for heat stroke. This is why I simply marvel at professional tennis players. Those people are like Gods or something.

It has gotten as high as 126 where I live, btw, in the late 70's.

Due to confirmation bias, any weather related anomaly can be linked to global warming.

Whether it is true or not, makes no difference.

yea....so many proponents, and deniers, of climate change dont grasp the difference between climate, and weather.

"the snow storm landed al gore's private plane. where's the global warming?"

"its really hot today. global warming is legit."

both are meaningless.

Neat.

This, unusual heat does not prove global warming. Unusual cold does not disprove global warming.

Spoken like someone who has never seen 120.

93 degrees in the South or places like Seattle is oppressive, but endurable, and generally I have found humidity to be madly overrated when people talk about heat impact (although my older brother tends to disagree with me, and we share similar experience, so part of me thinks that this comes down to physiology for many; humidity just doesn't affect me as much as heat, and vice versa for him).

I used to laugh my ass off in New York at the whiny bitches in Brooklyn that acted like it was the end of the world when the thermostat hit 90. I would play outside on the blacktops for three hours. Wasn't a problem. I wouldn't dare play a single scrimmage in 110 degree heat where I live despite the dryness. That's a surefire formula for heat stroke. This is why I simply marvel at professional tennis players. Those people are like Gods or something.

It has gotten as high as 126 where I live, btw, in the late 70's.

If it hits 100 in both places, NYC will be worse. The buildings, the streets, the cars. All the heat trapped within the city. The humidity.

Regardless. Unless your a landscaper. It shouldn't bother you for your 30 second walk to your air conditioned car to drive to your air conditioned work.

Nothing is more annoying to hear someone from Arizona talk about heat like we all don't have the same fucking Sun.

If it hits 100 in both places, NYC will be worse. The buildings, the streets, the cars. All the heat trapped within the city. The humidity.

Regardless. Unless your a landscaper. It shouldn't bother you for your 30 second walk to your air conditioned car to drive to your air conditioned work.

Nothing is more annoying to hear someone from Arizona talk about heat like we all don't have the same fucking Sun.
I'm poor though, air conditioning is expensive.

And the smell in NYC.

It doesn't feel the same. I don't know the phenomenon but the sun feels much more brutal at that temp. Obviously feels warm in the shade(quite bearable imo) but walk into sunlight and you feel like you're being roasted. I've been in places with 90's with very high humidity(Florida & Nebraska for example) Sweat like crazy? Yes. Feels hotter than being in 115-120 in the sun. No imo.

Also if your car is outside it doesn't matter if you have great air conditioning. Its going to take a minute or 2 before the air gets cold, then it's going to take 10 minutes before the car cools down. The steering wheel will likely be too hot to touch at first. The seat belt will burn you if you accidentally touch the metal. The arm rests may be too hot to put your arms on. You can literally bake cookies on the dash of a car left in the sun on a 115+ day.

It is hot as balls here, and I really hate Phoenix.

Climate change or aberrant weather, when you have to shut down schools and businesses due to heat, that is fuckin hot.

Back