Arizona Super Heat Temps Average 100 Degrees Tops 120 Degrees A Problem?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Arizona already known for being hot is now experiencing record breaking temps. These are going on weeks at a time. Is this a sign of climate change?
Historic high's over 120 degrees could this be caused by radical shifts in weather patterns caused by climate change.

Hey Inofe were the snowball at to cool off Arizona. :)

Due to confirmation bias, any weather related anomaly can be linked to global warming.

Whether it is true or not, makes no difference.

What is the humidity? Two years ago I went to Calexico/Mexicali, and it was 116F, but no humidity. I is not too bad. If I stand in shade I was good.

Arizona already known for being hot is now experiencing record breaking temps. These are going on weeks at a time. Is this a sign of climate change?
Historic high's over 120 degrees could this be caused by radical shifts in weather patterns caused by climate change.

Is there a website that shows daily temp records? This week was hot af

This is all part of Donald's grand plan. Once the extreme heat melts all the snowflakes there will be nobody left to oppose him.

Due to confirmation bias, any weather related anomaly can be linked to global warming.

Whether it is true or not, makes no difference.
Record cold temps are just weather, record highs are climate.

There are better arguments for global warming than saying it's hot in Arizona.

Record cold temps are just weather, record highs are climate.

When record cold temperatures are due to a weak polar vortex, its the same reason why its really hot in Arizona right now.

Just another reason not to live in a fucking desert lol.

Weather = what it is today or tomorrow.

Climate = the overall trends

At least that what we hear and are told.

So they have a hot spell next month they may have a cooler then normal month.

120 F / 48 Celcius is actually hot!
Still just a weather event on it's own though.

My understanding is that the consequence of climate change most concerning for Arizona would be ongoing drought without relief.

I live in the Mojave Desert, it's been 115+ every day since Monday...

I'm 33, and it's been like that out here since i can remember, surely global warming is the cause, amirite?

My phone says 98 degrees currently, which isn't bad at all for June.

Is crime rate up? Or is it even too hot for criminals to do stuff?

It took me a minute, but i see what you did here.

The inverse of, its snowing so climate change is a hoax, is its hot and climate change is going to kill us all.

Well played sir.

Back