Arizona rancher shares 25-minute video of armed immigrants sneaking across his property into the US

I asked because the man portrayed in your avatar is a known pederast.
And a fictional character. You know that the dude who posts here with a Transformers avatar doesn't turn into a car and fight aliens, right?

I guess its too late. Better change the wall layout to go up and around Arizona as well.

Why would anyone crossing the boarder need guns or camo? Just buy a plane ticket. That there should point to how fake this is.

No. I am an anarchist. I believe in freedom. Drug cartels are a brutal form of government, a system. Borders and laws created the cartels. They are part of the same structure. One hand washes the other.

Open your eyes! no borders and no drug laws = no cartel.

and remember, anyone who has bought drugs at anytime in their life, is supporting the cartels.
Why didn't you move to Somalia since they had no functioning government for years? Oh wait because the groups with the most firepower started imposing their will upon the population. Your dream of a free anarchist society is as naive and unrealistic as Communist utopia. As long as humanity crave resources and power, someone will rule over you.

Why didn't you move to Somalia since they had no functioning government for years? Oh wait because the groups with the most firepower started imposing their will upon the population. Your dream of a free anarchist society is as naive and unrealistic as Communist utopia. As long as humanity crave resources and power, someone will rule over you.
you're saying if i dont believe in countries then i should move to a certain country?

hmmm.

you're saying if i dont believe in countries then i should move to a certain country?

hmmm.
You wanted a society without laws, so wouldn't Somalia be perfect for you? No functioning government for over a decade and no one to enforce the laws on you. Yet you're still sitting here dreaming about your anarchist heaven that never existed at any point in history.

You wanted a society without laws, so wouldn't Somalia be perfect for you? No functioning government for over a decade and no one to enforce the laws on you. Yet you're still sitting here dreaming about your anarchist heaven that never existed at any point in history.
A borderless world only works if it's the whole world. otherwise it's not borderless, is it...

remember the internet didnt even exist until very recently, so its good to be openminded about the possible changes that humanity could be facing socially.

A borderless world only works if it's the whole world. otherwise it's not borderless, is it...

remember the internet didnt even exist until very recently, so its good to be openminded about the possible changes that humanity could be facing socially.
I could win the lottery tomorrow and become Prime Minister of Canada in 10 years, but is it going to happen? Don't confuse your dreams with your reality. Political purists of any kind have never succeeded in history, and won't.

They might be Mexican sure, but how do we know they aren't American citizens too?

Also, this could be people playing capture the flag. How the hell do we know all the people in this video are illegals? How do we prove this?

Plenty of Americans larp like this, with all the gear etc.
I've never known LARPers to plan their events on private property or in situations that would subject them to crimes (such as unchecked weapon possession) in a foreign territory.

I'm all for wasting government money to find out the validity of this video. It's no worse than anything else they waste money on. But caveat.... if it's not what the guy claims it is, we get to kick him out of the country.

I could win the lottery tomorrow and become Prime Minister of Canada in 10 years, but is it going to happen? Don't confuse your dreams with your reality. Political purists of any kind have never succeeded in history, and won't.
ok since you sound so certain, why dont you tell me what our society will look like in 100 years.... how about 200 years? 500 years?

think all the walls will still be around?

ok since you sound so certain, why dont you tell me what our society will look like in 100 years.... how about 200 years? 500 years?

think all the walls will still be around?
I can tell you with great deal of confidence that governments will still be around several hundred years from now, along with naive anarchists still believing their dreams could come true. You come from a long line of failed thinkers.

I can tell you with great deal of confidence that governments will still be around several hundred years from now, along with naive anarchists still believing their dreams could come true. You come from a long line of failed thinkers.
let's put some money on it then smarty pants. 50 bucks says there will be no borders or walls restricting human movement by the year 2500

let's put some money on it then smarty pants. 50 bucks says there will be no borders or walls restricting human movement by the year 2500
How do you intend to pay in 2500? It seems I'm about as likely to receive my money as your dream of a anarchist utopia.

How do you intend to pay in 2500? It seems I'm about as likely to receive my money as your dream of a anarchist utopia.
i'll pay you with US dollars, unless we move to a global currency when they do away with borders, in which case you can pay me with that.

i'll pay you with US dollars, unless we move to a global currency when they do away with borders, in which case you can pay me with that.
So just more empty talk just like your anarchist dream.

Back