Crime Arizona Officer Shoots Unarmed Man: Acquitted

name a FIRST world country with 300+ million people, HETEROGENEOUS population, and allows their citizens have access to firearm including semi-automatic military weapon?

how many first world countries are there with 300 + millon pop besides the US????

yes, a country which has half the population below the line of poverty, ruled by narco cartels and has a terrorist group kidnapping and killing citizens and cops.

I dont see what the ammount of people living in the country has to do with how the police force behaves.
do the math, bro.

a country with 55 x the amount population than your country will most likely to have 55 x more shooting than your country.

a police shooting in US will make world headline news while a bad police shooting in a third world country will barely make any news.

I seriously doubt they sent their ERT guys to learn about rules of engagement.
huh?

RCMP's ERT and LAPD SWAT spend a lot of time at Ft Irwin and Camp Pendleton at live shoot-house. What the hell do you think live shoot-house is for?

how many first world countries are there with 300 + millon pop besides the US????
none.

my point is you can't compare a first world nation with a large population like the US to a third world nation with 6+ million like Paraguay.

why not compare US to other first worlds like Japan, Germany, France, UK, Australia, etc?

do the math, bro.

a country with 55 x the amount population than your country will most likely to have 55 x more shooting than your country.

a police shooting in US will make world headline news while a bad police shooting in a third world country will barely make any news.

actually no, you have 55 times or waaaaaaay more the police force we have down here.

the shooting this thread is about will get the police and the chief of police fired, the shooter will be send to prison for 30 years and will be ass raped till he bleeds from his nose.

people dont take kindly this kind of shit down here, probably becasue is still fresh the police brutality in times of the dictator stroessner. Actually, most of south america is like this, may be except brazil, where the police and the military still hold too much power.

none.

my point is you can't compare a first world nation with a large population like the US to a third world nation with 6+ million like Paraguay.

why not compare US to other first worlds like Japan, Germany, France, UK, Australia, etc?

you can compare them to them, and neither of those countries gets remotely close to the amount of police brutality the US has, let alone the murder cases such as this.

if this shit will not just fly by in a shithole like my country, then you must ask yourself, are we doing something wrong? dont you think?

you can compare them to them, and neither of those countries gets remotely close to the amount of police brutality the US has, let alone the murder cases such as this.
Per capita?

How many of those countries have gun-loving culture like the US?

How many mass shootings?

These are the kind of shit I've confiscated off the street from prohibited possessors in the last month alone. You want American cops to be passive like Japanese cops when this is the kidn of shit we have to deal with?
0LP9rOV.png

13lDj5O.png

Last edited:
Per capita?

How many of those countries have gun-loving culture like the US?

These are the kind of shit I've confiscated off the street from prohibited possessors in the last month alone.
0LP9rOV.png

13lDj5O.png

what does it matter the gun loving population? its quite simple this.

if you are a cop, and you get a call to go to some place where a suspected criminal activity is going on, then in the US, Japan, Brazil, or in the Antartica, you have to guess that the people you are looking for have guns. When did the law stop criminals from getting guns? yes in the US might be easier to get a gun, for a normal citizen, for a criminal, it doesnt matter theyll get guns anyways. If you are approaching a citizen for a broken tail light, in the US you might be more paranoid because that citizen might carry, ok I can conceive that, but what are the chances that citizen is going to shoot a cop because hes getting a traffic fine? not many, yet there are several cases where innocent people have been killed over a stupid dispute with the cop, over a ridiculous thing and the cop being paranoid as fuck.

its quite ridiculous, stop being paranoid, stop acting like fucking rambos, and bad shootings will go down, quite simple.

back to the case, there was absolutely no fucking reason to kill this kid, none, "reaching" or more likely moving his hands towards his pants in a situation that was totally under controlled did not merit the murder of this kid, under any logic, and you find logical this thing, again, picture it was your son, and you find the cop that shoot him next day, will you go and say to him, hey bro, no hard feelings, my kid fucked up, it was a justified shoot.

English cops have to deal with a gun-loving society where is every citizen (including gang bangers) have access to a firearm?

So that gives Murkan cops the right to shoot without postively ID'ing a weapon? Or to make people play retarded Simon Says games? Sorry youll have to do more to convince me.

English cops have to deal with more knife-wielders and they could just choose to shoot everyone they come across out of self-protection yet they dont.

English cops have to deal with large number of mentally ill people roaming the street?

What does that have to do with ROE and IDing weapons before going Call of Duty on unarmed suspects?

Like I've always said, bad cops affect ALL races. You can be a white male or a hood-looking black male and bad cops can ruin/ end your life either way.

So that gives Murkan cops the right to shoot without postively ID'ing a weapon? Or to make people play retarded Simon Says games? Sorry youll have to do more to convince me.

English cops have to deal with more knife-wielders and they could just choose to shoot everyone they come across out of self-protection yet they dont.

What does that have to do with ROE and IDing weapons before going Call of Duty on unarmed suspects?
First, a gun is not a fucking knife. Now you are comparing a gun to a knife? Do you know what a gun can do? Have you even shot a gun before?

Second, what make you think British cops deal more with knife wielders than american cops? are knives banned in America or something?

Third, there have been many many court cases where cops shot a subject when he tried to reach for something in his waist despite being told not to. Those shootings were ruled as legal use of force. This is not a wild wild west gentlemen's duel. I know this shit sound foreign to you non-americans, but this is the reality.

is this normal in your country? These guys are open carry at a store in Phoenix
Eem0zhT_d.webp

Back