Crime Arizona Officer Shoots Unarmed Man: Acquitted

i used to have a guy like that who traned UFC at the place i went to years ago. He always bragged about his SWAT activities and he was a straight up beta manlet. When he held pads I would punch them super hard from weird angles and watch him grimace and then when we rolled I would twist him up a little extra for good measure.

The funny thing is that like most gung-ho bully twats is that he took a liking to me because I was physically superior so then I was being mancrushed by him. Lol your guy might send you a valentine if you abuse him enough.

One of my ex-tenants is SWAT. One night, kid smacked his car directly into a fire hydrant near the corner across from my house. He and I went out to check up on the guy while someone else called 911. This kid walked out of his car and wasn't sure what was going on (dizzy stunned from crash, drunk, high or something).

My tenant approached and told him to keep his hands up as if he wanted to book him and started interrogations not him, kid kept reaching into his pockets looking for his cell phone I think. 2nd time he did it my tenant body slammed him on the ground And held him there till town cops arrived. I thought it was a bit unnecessary but I am not a pro at these situations. It just strikes me as odd to be so confrontational with someone who just crashed his car and was clearly dazed..

Unless you’re an old prick with a rifle/shotgun in your vehicle. I’ve seen 3 dash cam videos of officers losing firefights with old dudes with guns. Must have been Vietnam vets.
I didn' say it was impossible. It's just not something that would have a good chance of success.

You are suppose to dummy proof orders so anyone will be able to follow without any chance of mistakes happening.

In this case the guy reached to pull his pants up and got shot. An innocent reactionary mistake that was not anticipated. You run this scenario 100 times with 100 different people wearing different things and shit like this will occur. That's why you dummy proof your orders. What's wrong with the classic "lay flat, legs crossed or apart, hands on your head" until they clear the room and cuff them?

If they were worried about someone in the room, wait for more backup. An innocent person died because cops don't do things properly anymore.
Yeah, there were better ways of handling the situation on all sides.

holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, so people get shot because they are drunk and cant craw with their hands up, there were 2 cops pointing a gun at one kid with legs crossed and hands on his fucking head, why the fuck couldnt they just walked like 2 meters hand handcuff the kid.

this is murder, and fuck all of you who find a single fucking reason why this kid was shot to dead.

holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, so people get shot because they are drunk and cant craw with their hands up, there were 2 cops pointing a gun at one kid with legs crossed and hands on his fucking head, why the fuck couldnt they just walked like 2 meters hand handcuff the kid.

this is murder, and fuck all of you who find a single fucking reason why this kid was shot to dead.
It's even worse than that, I read their was 6 cops in that hallway, not one of them had the guts to go cuff the guy while 5 other had guns trained on him, i'm sure some of them knew what was happening was wrong but couldn't bring themselves go against their superior officer.

Disgusting incident made worse by a ludicrous verdict...

Can't believe people in here are actually defending this piece of shit cop, and calling it a justified shooting.

Imagine being at a hotel with your girl, you just had a few drinks, you step out of your room, and 3 assholes with fucking rifles are yelling at you from across the hall. They repeatedly threaten to KILL you. The guy was fucking scared and nervous. It should be more than understandable that he could do something weird under the circumstances, and especially when you have him doing a bunch of stupid shit. Why the fuck do you have these people crawling to you? And he wanted him to crawl with his legs crossed?

This piece of shit cop's actions directly led to the MURDER of this man.
It is absolutely disgusting.
If you're going to sign up to be a cop, you should be doing it with the recognition that it is a dangerous job, and you can die in the line of duty. If you aren't willing to take that risk, then stay the fuck home. This man was murdered because that cop was a fucking coward that put his life over that of a innocent man that he was supposed to be serving and protecting.
People should be rioting over this.

When you have someone pointing a gun at you the most natural thing to do is what you are told or freeze up not reach back at your wristband.
Lol how many times have you had a group of people pointing guns at you?
There is nothing "natural " about that situation, nor are there only 2 "natural" reactions

Can't believe people in here are actually defending this piece of shit cop, and calling it a justified shooting.

Imagine being at a hotel with your girl, you just had a few drinks, you step out of your room, and 3 assholes with fucking rifles are yelling at you from across the hall. They repeatedly threaten to KILL you. The guy was fucking scared and nervous. It should be more than understandable that he could do something weird under the circumstances, and especially when you have him doing a bunch of stupid shit. Why the fuck do you have these people crawling to you? And he wanted him to crawl with his legs crossed?

If you're going to sign up to be a cop, you should be doing it with the recognition that it is a dangerous job, and you can die in the line of duty. If you aren't willing to take that risk, then stay the fuck home. This man was murdered because that cop was a fucking coward that put his life over that of a innocent man that he was supposed to be serving and protecting.
If he were black there would be riots. Conversely I’ve seen blacks trolling on articles of this story praising the cop.

He wasn't black, so no riots. Doesn't fit the cultural marxists' narrative.

For other demographics, when incidents like these cross a threshold. There won't be yelling, noise, and street stomping. There will just be acts.

Lol how many times have you had a group of people pointing guns at you?
There is nothing "natural " about that situation, nor are there only 2 "natural" reactions

Like I said it has happened to me and my reaction was to freeze and do just what I was told so as not to get shot.

Like I said it has happened to me and my reaction was to freeze and do just what I was told so as not to get shot.

Do you have any doubt in your mind this guy was complying in every way he knew how?

He wasn't black, so no riots. Doesn't fit the cultural marxists' narrative.
If he were black there would be riots. Conversely I’ve seen blacks trolling on articles of this story praising the cop.

Guys, I'm actually black.
I don't care about what race this guy was. Wrong is wrong. And this murder was wrong.
There is nothing stopping white Americans from protesting or rioting against police brutality. Instead, we had a jury, and people in this thread that are calling the cop's actions justifiable.
This isn't a race issue, every single person that saw that video should be outraged. Communities should have a bigger say in how they're being "protected"
Shit like this makes me glad that i left the country

Guys, I'm actually black.
I don't care about what race this guy was. Wrong is wrong. And this murder was wrong.
There is nothing stopping white Americans from protesting or rioting against police brutality. Instead, we had a jury, and people in this thread that are calling the cop's actions justifiable.
This isn't a race issue, every single person that saw that video should be outraged. Communities should have a bigger say in how they're being "protected"
Shit like this makes me glad that i left the country

You don't care, but plenty of people do.... and its pretty much all they care about. If that guy had been black... That would have likely been the last straw considering how graphic and outrageous it was.

This is going to read a little dark, but its a good thing the guy was white. Its helps everybody realize we have a police authoritarian problem, and not as much a race problem (even though AAs certainly have the worse end of things in that dept.)

<bball1>
You know, it's almost as if we humans aren't robots...and people can act in different ways in different situations. .especially when YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE GOING TO GET KILLED.
What this guy did was completely understandable to anyone that isn't a sociopath.
You kept your cool, he was scared out of his mind.
Good for you. But the guy didn't deserve to get killed because he was scared

New Flash. People have all sorts of different and goofy reactions under stress.

Do you have any doubt in your mind this guy was complying in every way he knew how?

I think the cop giving directions fucked up and had the guy ( who was already losing it) all fucked up in what he was suppose to do.

He reached for his waistline and even if he was pulling up his pants the cop had no way to know that on a gun call.

It looked like a cluster fuck all the way around.

I can see however why the jury did not convict.

<bball1>
You know, it's almost as if we humans aren't robots...and people can act in different ways in different situations. .especially when YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE GOING TO GET KILLED.
What this guy did was completely understandable to anyone that isn't a sociopath.
You kept your cool, he was scared out of his mind.
Good for you. But the guy didn't deserve to get killed because he was scared

He got killed because he reached for his waistline where people normally carry weapons if the have them on a gun call. Deserve has nothing to do with it. He fucked up and the cop reacted could it have been prevented, I think so but that doesn't change what happened and why the cop was let off.

I think the cop giving directions fucked up and had the guy ( who was already losing it) all fucked up in what he was suppose to do.

He reached for his waistline and even if he was pulling up his pants the cop had no way to know that on a gun call.

It looked like a cluster fuck all the way around.

I can see however why the jury did not convict.

So the cop was making nonsense commands that put the guy in a situation to get him shot. i.e. crawling on the floor with basketball shorts causing them to fall down his waist making him reach to keep them up.

It wasn't a cluster fuck all round. ALL of that was on the psycho cop(s). One for making stupid and conflicting commands. Two for putting him in a situation where the guy had to reach back and pull up his pants, and Three for fucking murdering him.

Back