Arizona Lawmaker - "There aren't enough white kids to go around!"

I mean are you an aviation engineer or something?

I cant comment on the US since i dont live there, but here in Mexico we do have engineers, doctors, researchers and the such.

I would assume that there arent many high tech hispanics in America sine they descend mostly from poor immigrant communities who were lured there by low skill jobs.

You are talking as if Mexicans were the monkeys from 2001: Space Oddysey.

Whats wrong with holding a taco?

lol im not smart enough be an aviation engineer.

i sense your one of those spanish descended mexicans and not an indian, am i wrong ?

are the doctors and engineeers that you speak of just spaniards ?

Last edited:
lmao

Dude is triggered by changing demographics but I'm "triggered" for calling it out?

Stop it.

I'm triggered, about you being triggered, because people are triggered, that this politician is triggered about diversity.

If white people are so concerned about diminishing whiteness (mostly through low birth rates) they should probably stop voting for old white billionaires who continuously push a system of economic bullshittery that makes traditional family structure impossible. Its hard to have a bunch of white babies when both parent need to work 40 hours a week to afford a home, and their wages stay stagnant. increase wages individuals make, return families to the one bread winner strategem of the 20th century and the babies will come. I only have one kid because having more is economic suicide. for me. my take home is only like 90k a year. most of that gets ate up by taxes, health and home.

lol im not smart enough be an aviation engineer.

i sense your one of those spanish descended mexicans and not an indian, am i wrong ?

are the doctors and engineeers that you speak of just spaniards ?

Most Mexicans are mixed, and indeed there is a correlation between "whiteness" and income level.

Whether that is the result of racism in Mexican society or other factors i cant tell.

Yeah immigration primarily from European countries which is why it worked out so well. This new experiment with letting in large amounts of people from countries with different cultures is not working out.

No, letting in large amounts of people and not setting and enforcing a standard is more so why it doesn't work out. It doesn't have as much to do with race as it does that imo

No, letting in large amounts of people and not setting and enforcing a standard is more so why it doesn't work out. It doesn't have as much to do with race as it does that imo

Race has everything to do with it. When there's too much immigration (something that started happening at the same time with multiple countries), people start moving away from the immigrants.

You can set high standards (whatever those are) and large amounts of people from a different race will still group up with each other. It's really as simple as that. It happens in every country currently undergoing diversification.

It will never work out and countries like China, Japan, South Korea, Hungary, Poland etc know that it won't. They will never flood their countries with immigrants.

Im white and I honestly don't give a shit what these geriatric fucks have to say. I'm from the southwest and I can tell you a majority of the people immigrating from South America are just like North American white folks.

I don't understand this idea that these people are going to change our country for the worst. I'm gradually learning a new language, learning how other people in our hemisphere live(Almost identical to how North Americans live with a few pluses/minuses)enjoying great food, and enjoying my wifes great South American pussy.

This whole immigration thing is working out pretty good for me.

Im white and I honestly don't give a shit what these geriatric fucks have to say. I'm from the southwest and I can tell you a majority of the people immigrating from South America are just like North American white folks.

I don't understand this idea that these people are going to change our country for the worst. I'm gradually learning a new language, learning how other people in our hemisphere live(Almost identical to how North Americans live with a few pluses/minuses)enjoying great food, and enjoying my wifes great South American pussy.

This whole immigration thing is working out pretty good for me.

So much delusion and cringe in this post.

There is a colossal amount of shit you can lay on Cheetolini but I find the dishonesty about his engagement with China very troubling, not just because people legit think he has "sold out" to them (demonstrably false) but that we can't as one people of one country actually get behind it and leave the domestic partisan shit at the door on this one. We are going to end up eating our own face going on like this.

I think the PRC conflating the ZTE issue with trade discussions as a bargaining chip is something that shouldn't of been allowed to happen, but it's important to remember that it was only due to the DJT Administration's actions that they found themselves on the brink of having to shut down their global operations in the first place. Nobody was talking about ZTE before that, and the problems with them stem back to Obama.

China is a country that looks to undercut the United States at every single opportunity it can find and create. An enormous part of its entire set-up is based overbuilding, subsidization, product dumping, lack of reciprocity and relentless theft of intellectual property, trade secrets and sensitive national security data. It needs to be confronted now.

This isn't playing nice with China:
I see China as a threat ; they are expansionist and nationalistic. Their neighbors are the ones to fear them the most. A world with China as the hyperpower dictating terms would be worse off than having a Western country dominating things.

I see China as a threat ; they are expansionist and nationalistic. Their neighbors are the ones to fear them the most. A world with China as the hyperpower dictating terms would be worse off than having a Western country dominating things.

Some (a lot) food for thought as this 'trade war' escalates and its actually parsed. This is some of the stuff I've been saying for months and a whole lot more that I haven't.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-china-will-lose-a-trade-war-with-trump

Experts, believing China holds more leverage, ignore important realities. First, that country is growing more dependent on access to the American market. In 2016, a stunning 68.0 percent of China’s overall merchandise trade surplus related to sales to the U.S. In 2017, that figure increased to 88.8 percent. Trade-surplus countries, as history shows, generally suffer more in trade wars.

Beijing, therefore, is generally vulnerable to being pushed around by Washington. “If trade is so unimportant to China, why has China’s trade predation lasted so long and taken so many different forms?” Alan Tonelson, an independent Washington, D.C.-based trade analyst, asked, in comments to The Daily Beast over the weekend.

China’s GDP numbers are surely overstated because, especially during the last two years, the country’s growth was less than half that reported by the official National Bureau of Statistics. America’s larger economy is, at the moment, in fact growing at a faster clip than China’s. It should go without saying that big economies push smaller ones around, especially when the gap is this large.

The American economy, for all its faults, is stable, and China’s, by most accounts, is on the verge of a debt crisis. China’s debt-to-GDP ratio looks like it is somewhere, depending on the amount of so-called hidden debt, between 350 percent and 400 percent.

Chinese concern about the state of the economy led to extraordinary capital flight in 2015 and 2016, with net capital outflow probably reaching $2.1 trillion in the two-year period. Only the imposition of draconian capital-control measures beginning in the fall of 2016 stopped the outbound torrent of capital.

In this regard, Beijing has been, on balance, selling American Treasury obligations since the middle of 2014 in order to defend its currency, the renminbi, and this has not caused any noticeable effect on the ability of the U.S. to finance deficits. China’s Cui can threaten selling greenbacks in response to Trump’s tariffs as he did last week, but his government either has to dump dollars or clamp down even harder on money flows. Clamping down can only work in the short term, so dollar sales will eventually occur, whatever Trump does or does not do on trade.

In addition to ignoring the fundamental balance of power between China and the U.S., experts in recent days have been making specific arguments that are particularly unconvincing. First, let’s look at points put forth by Columbia University’s Joseph Stiglitz. The economist, according to China Daily, “said that the U.S. government is very constrained in what it can do as it has become very dependent on low-cost imports.”

“For instance, if the tariffs imposed on Chinese textiles and apparel increase, the cost of living in the U.S. will go up, the Federal Reserve by its mindset will increase interest rates, which will slow the economy and create unemployment,” Stiglitz said Saturday at the China Development Forum in Beijing.

We hear a variation of this argument when American retailers, politicians, and others contend that Trump’s tariffs will punish Americans, who have become accustomed to buying cheap goods. Yet China, as its promoters have told us for a half-decade, is no longer the lowest-cost producer of many items. Take Stiglitz’s example of apparel. At the beginning of this century, about 90 percent of apparel sold at Walmarts was made in China. By the end of 2012, that balance between China and the rest of the world essentially reversed.

Trump's tariffs on apparel or other items, even if they make Chinese goods more expensive or unavailable, will not result in significant cost increases beyond a month or two. Americans will soon be buying their low-cost items from other producers, which are already, if I may use the phrase, beating the pants off China.

Second, Stiglitz has also been making the authoritarian-societies-are-good-at-weathering-storms argument. “China is better positioned and has wider range of instruments than the United States to absorb economic disturbance if the trade tension between the two countries intensifies,” he said, as summarized by China Daily. “China has more ability to direct some parts of the economy as the country has increasingly shifted toward domestically-driven demand and it can use government projects to increase demand in areas that might be suffering.”

It’s true that Trump, presiding over a free-market economy, cannot do what Stiglitz says Beijing can accomplish. Yet the Nobel-prize-winning economist misunderstands what has been happening in China.

Even if Beijing’s statistics regarding consumption’s contribution to economic output are correct—extremely unlikely—consumption is ultimately not the driver of growth in China. The ultimate driver remains investment. Consumption in China falls whenever Beijing reduces the flow of state-directed investment. And because of debt concerns, Chinese technocrats are losing the ability to create growth by investing.

For decades, Chinese leaders have staked their legitimacy primarily on the continual delivery of prosperity. Trump not only threatens the Chinese economy but also the Communist Party’s political system. That gives China’s leaders great incentive to hold back retaliatory moves.

Third, analysts love to point out that China can retaliate by not buying U.S. products. “American firms may not profit from a trade war with China, but both Airbus and Brazilian farmers have to be salivating at the prospect,” writes Colin Grabow of the Cato Institute in “Americans Will Pay the Price for Trump’s Toughened Approach with China,” posted Friday on the website of The National Interest.

Boeing executives and American soybean producers are right to be nervous, but they surely know how global markets work. If China does not buy soybeans from the American heartland and purchases them from Brazil instead, American producers will sell soy to Brazil’s customers.

There are only so many soybeans in the world at the moment, and the same principle generally holds for commercial aircraft. Airlines and leasing companies are unlikely to wait years longer because Airbus’ production has been diverted to China to fill orders that would have gone to Boeing. In most cases, Airbus customers will opt for Boeing craft to fill needs.

In short, Trump holds the high cards when it comes to China, and, unlike his predecessors, he knows it. So, yes, Ambassador Cui, we will see who lasts longer if you choose to go toe-to-toe with President No. 45.

China's future is also fucked.

s0o4MP1.gif

It became a drug cartel disaster because we neighbour the largest consumer in the world while having institutions not used to the level of sophistication and militarization that the drug cartels posed. We were caught with out pants down. Before the drug war Mexico wasnt a violent place.

Also isnt net migration from Mexico around zero? not all spanish speaking brownies are mexican you know.
Mexico became a drug cartel disaster when the DEA and other US law enforcement agencies cut off the Caribbean air and sea routes South American Cartels used to import drugs into the US and those drug cartels decided that moving the drugs over land through Mexico would be a cheaper and less risky way of getting drugs into the US.

I wonder if America changes so much demographically, people will stop coming because it resembles their (shithole) country of origin?

But of course diversity is a good thing. It's the best thing. So to express otherwise is undoubtedly racist.

I get that we've emboldened the racists a lot over the last 2 years, but did this guy really think that an open declaration of white supremacy was going to fly?

Off topic...the fact that twitter is a thing is still mind blowing to me.
I have no kids and never will, because this world is fucked.
People can't be people anymore, you have to be something.
Muslim, Christian, White, Black , Brown, Indian.....just people.
Apparently you also have to be right or wrong, no thinking between the lines.

It don't matter the color of your skin as long as you not scandalous, commit no sin, to me or my tribe.

Last edited:
LOL weak-veiled code? Progressive madness is something else.

How is it racist or wrong to say that less white people in America means less integration and more problems?

I get it, you're gonna keep ignoring or strawmanning the words on the page

Concession accepted.

Back