Ariel on ESPN gig: "I think we (Dana & I) have a pretty solid working relationship"

Another good quote from the article

“I think we have a pretty solid working relationship. I cover all the events, I usually travel to the pay-per-views and I’ll travel to the non-pay-per-views if it’s a bigger fight, I’ll ask him a ton of questions at press conferences, he answers those questions, there’s no problem. He doesn’t preclude me from doing my job, he doesn’t stop me from interviewing people, there’s really no issues there, honestly. Are we texting about the Blue Jays playing the Red Sox or the Bills playing the Patriots like maybe we were five, six years ago, no, but that’s okay, that’s totally fine with me."

You can have Bubby if you want it, just say the word.

Fuck that other guy, you've had that AV forever.

naQpvUx.gif

Did Dana not say, just in the last month, "Who gives a fuck about Ahriel Helwani? Who talks to Ahriel Helwani? No one talks to Ahriel Helwani. Fuck that loser."

Or something to that affect.

Ariel has been so anti UFC I have stopped listening to him for about 2 years now. UFC being popular gave him a career and Dana helped him a ton along the way, but he talks shit about the company and Dana constantly. That shows true colors.

His personality always bugged me a bit because he is this dorky guy who doesn't seem to realize that he's a dork. I remember he was shocked when talking to Cowboy, Cowboy said Ariel didn't look like the type of guy to do manual labour.

Also how can anyone have a lot of respect for him after he had that MMA Hour that was the biggest pity party I have ever seen in my life. It was so cringy and embarrassing.

Did Dana not say, just in the last month, "Who gives a fuck about Ahriel Helwani? Who talks to Ahriel Helwani? No one talks to Ahriel Helwani. Fuck that loser."

Or something to that affect.

I don't know if he added the unneeded "h" though ;)

But he did say none of his close staff talked with him

Back