Ariel: Nate Diaz is one of the smartest people in the history of the sport

There was a twitter poll last weekend about who was the biggest star/story of the weekend.

Nate Diaz won in a landslide with literally like 5 seconds of camera time.

Sounds pretty smart to me.

Damn. Your childhood sounds rough.
Yeah, we never went fishing and stuff.

That you btw?

xHA5tpH.jpg

If we are talking about managining his career and being able to promote himself he is defenitly one of the best. Possibly talking and performining himself into a trilogy money fight. Good for him.

What? He managed his career into being flat broke before the MJ fight. He basically fought RDA for nothing after all his fines and expenses.

He got lucky that a leprechaun manlet pulled his name out of a hat. He did nothing to manage his way into that, other than look like an easy money fight to the manlet.

Yeah, we never went fishing and stuff.

That you btw?

xHA5tpH.jpg
I also never went fishing but my dad never knocked me down and choked me out like Nate did that day.

That’s not me.

i heard that too and instantly went <LikeReally5>

if thats what you think, you might be the most stupid journalist in mma media

He knows the Diaz brothers are like little kids. What he just did is the equivalent of handing a child a lolipop in order to win them over. This will result in Ariel being the go to journalist for all breaking news "Nate Diaz" when the trilogy happens because lolipops...

<seedat>

He manages to be entertaining but doesn’t come across as needy for the attention. It has all added up to make him a sought after personality, TBH it seems more luck than good planning.

they are a few really smart guys in mma.

but let's face it, the majority are dumbbell

Are you trying to say Platinum isn't ever going to be a brain surgeon?

Smartest= waiting for Mcgregor & nobody else, smh.

That's just common sense. He would have to be an absolute moron to come back to fight anyone else but Conor. He would essentially be gambling MILLIONS OF DOLLARS away for nothing.

Why? Because some loser basement dwelling trolls talk shyt on the internet?

Yea right.

Nope. Tim Sylvia.

“90% of the game is half mental”

The smart mans way of saying fighting is 45% mental.

There was a twitter poll last weekend about who was the biggest star/story of the weekend.

Nate Diaz won in a landslide with literally like 5 seconds of camera time.

Sounds pretty smart to me.

Its only smart if the blunt stunt was calculated with a premeditated intention to keep his name relevant. I dont think it was. I think that was just Nate being Nate, but who knows.

I am a big Nate fan, and he is a great fighter, and an entertaining personality, but "smart" isn't a word I would use to describe him. I don't even think he would use that word to describe himself.

Back